Bbw in this world

March 22 2023

I'm a bbw, new to this.
Bad relationships, and my thought process is no one wants me.
I want to feel wanted, avoided fwb things. Never done it. But realise I need it, and I want to try it.
Alot of you ladies look amazing, but is there a market for the bigger girls for a fwb or such

Comments

• Anhygoel69

Anhygoel69

a year ago

No real words of wisdom from me, but stick with it. Be willing to be vulnerable but that does not mean sufferings dickheads or compromising. It’ll happen. 2023’s your year right!

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Yes, there definitely is i wouldn't call it market but an appreciation for the curvier girls, i for one do like them and over the years have had a number as FWB. A FWB can be whatever you want it to be there is no set pattern or requirement to what you do. If i can make a few suggestions this is based on your reading profile, reword your profile it comes across as a bit desperate and as such will attract the wrong people. On your list of interests just list friends this gets rid of the quick root guys as they know they will have to put the work in, your sexual preferences are things you can discuss later. I think your age bracketing is about right. On your intentions i would take out Hookups=one night stand Sugar Dating=prostitute and Relationship=its going to happen with the right guy anyway. I would also get rid of the Attached as you are single and most attached guys are only free when it suits them or there partner is preoccupied with something else. I wouldn't put to much stock in the forums as most comments are from the same 15-20 people all pushing there own agendas. Finally don't take any crap from guys with messages if they can't send a respectful message and accept if you say no delete and block never send nude pics a face or clothed full body is sufficient to get the idea of what you look like. I hope this helps if you need any other advice/help pm me

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

Yep🥰

• rootratandlady

rootratandlady

a year ago

There definitely is, but expect to meet plenty of not so nice people on the journey.

As a poly couple with our own bbw, open to more than just hookups, we have our own set of difficulties I guess, but remember the jerks are showing their true colours, it’s no reflection on you

• BBWshynew2this

BBWshynew2this

a year ago

Oh they definitely are, I'm quite overwhelmed

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

My advice is try to build on self love and know your worth. Set boundaries and be firm with them.
    You will be treated poorly by the majority otherwise.
    A sexy confident BBW is very hard to resist in my opinion.

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

a year ago

I'd fix the thoughts first before venturing into this corner of the world. You attract what you project and you just wrote a post saying no one wants me and you have bad relationships. Someone, many people here, will want you for sex. Thats a given. I don't think body shape matters but how you feel about yourself absolutely does. This place can be a mind fuck and people will write horrible things to you if you reject them. Just be aware. Best of luck.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Hi just be you we will find you i love older bigger ladies cross trans just be posative you will find people we are on here😁

• Fenpark

Fenpark

a year ago

I prefer interesting to beautiful any day. I have always dealt with people on a case by case basis. I find many curvy women very attractive, some I don't and I can say the same for other categories. For many guys what you are doing is as important as who you are doing it with, I'd be interested in any woman who would indulge my kinks and foibles and size/race etc. would not be a consideration. Equally, I would expect to reciprocate. A woman who knows what she wants and can ask for it is a real asset, it gets rid of a lot of guesswork and gives a man something to work with. Perhaps it would be helpful if you could be more explicit and less apologetic in your profile?

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I’m a lover of curves, just be confident that you are comfortable in your skin and for me it’s a massive turn on. Love seeing curvy women in seductive clothing. Absolutely love gym tights on thick thighs…..OMG

• pelanc

pelanc

a year ago

As I state in my profile explicitly, I have a weakness for curvey / bbw girls, so happy to chat to you to see whether we vibe and mutual attraction and chemistry builds up! You are definitely sought after!

• RHP User

RHP User

10 months ago

If your going to victimise yourself with Your expectations of other’s opinions of you then don’t expect much.
    On the other hand however, if you just barrel in without a care for others opinions then all power to you.
    Get amongst it.

• boobytrap1

boobytrap1

9 months ago

I'm a bbw and have 3 regular fwbs (2 bi makes and 1 bi female). There is definitely a place for us larger ladies. Took me a long time to stop selling myself short and now I pick and choose who I want when I want. Hang in there girl and know you are beautiful

• PollyandDrew

PollyandDrew

9 months ago

Im a huge fan of BBW girls. There is 100% a "market" for bigger girls.

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

It's all about your view and self love. BBW are so amazingly sexy when they love and appreciate themselves. Just like all women. Also Know you are a Goddess and being alive if enough but being a female and alive in this time is like winning the lotto. This is your time to shine and you will shine in the most amazing ways

• ZenLover

ZenLover

8 months ago

Absolutely. There have been BBW I wouldn't touch, but also the select BBW I couldn't turn away. The overriding appeal is in their being authentic and never put on an act or market image.

• MrIce77

MrIce77

7 months ago

I absolutely love bbw. Curves... I can't get enough. There is something about a larger lady I cannot resist. I am addicted to BBW. 😘