the role play game....

June 07 2012

What role and outfit can you imagine the person above you in, be inventive. ... Make it fun...

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Oh lift up thy skirts Sister... and let your Father partake of Gods treasures... after all he made them with pleasure in mind.... maybe

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

O ring ball gag , on her tummy with her hands tied to her ankles, and an anal hook attached to her collar , that reads Princess in sparkling crystals *sighs* at how pretty she looks in the little tiara and tutu ;)

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Leather, leather and more leather with a strap-on to be afraid of.......very afraid !

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

The blonde ,sexy Norse goddess Freya.She rides a chariot driven by cats and wears a cloak of falcon feathersxHugs H

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Down a catwqlk in an indigo velvet cape, lined with ruby red satin...and nothing on underneath except knee high boots, leading two naughty boys on chains in ladies teddy dresses, with masks on shouting "heel!" Her hair is died red and she is on fire....

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

So I shan't spoil the flow......Leopard print zentai suit with black latex cincher and knee high lace up boots.

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

An angel, of course :) an angel... of mercy ;D

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Sexy school girl,.with nun teacher to the side in full habit..its an all girl school...

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

I would say a space suit with suspenders.and ..special heels for the moonwalk..

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

You can wear my Xena warrior princess outfit, and ride side saddle with me on the back as Gabrielle wearing a strap on. We ride a yak

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Question Miss Moon will we be yakkin on the Yak ?

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Yakking.and other things...or.... We are going at.it on the back of.the yak with a strap on, pet is getting anxious though and wonders if he can join in... But he has t do my ironing first... I invite u to go wedding dress shopping, u try on a cute ivory number for my pleasure while pet looks on, serving as an excellent foot stool I bend.you over in the wedding dress in the changeroom....

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

In the board room, glasses, hair in a bun, grey skirt suit, suddenly annoyed at CEO, breaks out the hidden riding crop and jumps on the table, pacing along the top of it, clasping crop in hand, telling te big.man to be a good boy...

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Large black feathery angel wings Hugs roxxy

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Ok, as long as Steve, aka mistress Stephanie sold you the boots, we need to be authentic... I'll pull his hair and make him wear a tutu, he can lick your boots, and lick the soles of,mine, then kneel, hands behind his back and then nose to the floor... Ballerina outfit in pink for our CEO...let's party!

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

P.s just saw your suit...yep that's what I'm talkin about i'll wear my army skirt suit and flame thrower

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Heidi from Austria or is it octoberfest...short traditional out fit with thigh high white.socks with blue bows, serving drinks quite innocently to naughty naughty weary travellers whom grunting grab at.tour dropout knickers and you look shocked and dump their beer on them and they still have to pay... Plaits on each side.of.your hair,...very sweet looking.

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

which given the other game = snap @ DarkMoonLileth2b :)Found an empty sofa...popped some corn...and sat to watch the game...:)) ....

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Anyhow I think you got the picture... They try grabbing your bum and you pour their beer on them theu still have to pay for the beer...LOL

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

seems i got distracted mid post for too long and the thread moved on...lolpoststamp -below lileth - below vagabonde...

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Red riding hood...off through the forest...: meets bad horny wolf, distracts him, hand cuffs him before Hr realises it, puts a collar and chain on him, and makes him so joyous he howls at the moon... Arrived at grandmas house looking disheveled with flowers and bits of plant in hair...and a happy looking pet

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

As long as.she isn't the one who lived in the shoe...especially ballerina high heel fetish boots...you seen those babies? Omg! Mind you Mistress Suzanne walks down the street in those things,,,but.hey. that takes skill... I am thinking grandma wouldn't own a pair of those babies. I have 7 inch heel boots.and thats a work of art to wqlk in, f the ballerina boots, but hey they would be interesting in bed LOL

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Your posts seem.to pop up later and make you miss out, so here's a role for you...I am envsioning Errrol Flynn in Robin Hood, a little concerned however about his merry men, you may need a chastity belt...or...may be chastity belts and cock restraints complete with lock and key for all the merry men in case they get too merry in the middle.of the night while you are trying to sleep...that will leave you energy to fight for maid Marion, who is stuck in a threesome she can't stand but was too drunk to realise about, and its with that mean bigger who keeps tqcing every one and her maid. Yo u will need your energy so don't het distracted by peach pear's red cape, or her previous incarnation serving beer, possibly to the merry men. If you need waking up, there's always Krissy and I or indeed Mistress T who can offer various impliments to shock or prompt you into action....be it whips, chains, fluffy handcuffs, a zentai suit, Japanese rope bondage, who knows what else we might think of...could be fun. P.S my male pet is straight...so you can't fuck him. But i'll fuck you... In a hot pink pvc nurses dress...you can.be my patient. I may have to examine you first!...

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Arrives, wearing a quarter cup Kylie Minogue lace Bra, matching red lacy crotchless knickers, thigh high lace-ups with a riding crop stuffed down one of those yummy boots. The biding for a "Slave for a day" starts, she kicks off with a bid for..........

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Never had to buy a slave, they always tend to offer to be my slave...but ok...i'll bid $5 on Humphrey (the passive ahgressice) B Bear... I think any man who elks aroind all day inside a furry bear suit all day, showing no facial expression, no voice and expecting everyone to be psychic to know what he wants all the time, is posdivly best suited to a role reversal of having to either do what others ask, or guess accurately as to what they want for a change LOL!

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

You could always be Humphrey, however I suspect that would not appeal...the being my Humphrey B Slave Bear for te day...so what role for you? Hmmmmmm let me think, how about cross dressing as the countess Camil la, you het to have slaves that way too, and live for eternity...as a vampire... You get to play with all.sorted of wenches.who stray onto your estate in te.middle.of the night...and as with all vampires and.dommes, the seductice powers and pure hypnotic nature sends them into an immediate state of willingness, transfixed by your presence.... Will you use these new powers for good.....or... e-vil? Don't know too many benevolent vampires, dommes perhaps, vampires- not.so much..) Hehe

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

A Chinese Dragon with a large strap on Vagina

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

I think it fitting... a bridal corset... and lots of lace... a veil of course... stockings suspenders... but no dress...!

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

No, I just thought you were better and having more fun in the red cape with the wolf, grandma, and the horny well cut woodsman... I think you'd look fab as Shirley too... How much for Humphrey? I guess it would just be hard to tell when he is actually hard, and even more so when he's about to.....I mean he.has no facial expressions at all, and makes no noise either..LOL but hey as a slave, perhaps he can play the role of sexy (?) French maid / cleaner

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

I am thinking candle wax...and have.him strung up on one of those wooden torture wheels while.we go through an.entire supply of commercial grade wax and wax strips...we may have ways of making him talk

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

As Ms Lilith approaches across table....the table starts to rise up wards....the ceo places his arms in the air...and says..."look !!! No hands!!!" .......table goes down with a jolt when ms Lilith replies... " I expect at least 45 degrees of tilt for me to be remotely impressed!!" ............ ;-D

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Tilting at windmills can be tiring...

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Quoting 'Dark_Moon_Lilith' You could always be Humphrey, however I suspect that would not appeal...the being my Humphrey B Slave Bear for te day...so what role for you? Hmmmmmm let me think, how about cross dressing as the countess Camil la, you het to have slaves that way too, and live for eternity...as a vampire... You get to play with all.sorted of wenches.who stray onto your estate in te.middle.of the night...and as with all vampires and.dommes, the seductice powers and pure hypnotic nature sends them into an immediate state of willingness, transfixed by your presence.... Will you use these new powers for good.....or... e-vil? Don't know too many benevolent vampires, dommes perhaps, vampires- not.so much..) Hehe I can best be described as a S/switch.Countess Camilla huh, mmmmmmmmm sounds hot to me

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

B bare indeed... Just what I was thinking...may be u read my mind....

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

You can play Marie Antoinette's going ardent lover...you get away before its too late....

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

You know the ownership situation,.and forgot protocols... Oops! A role for you? Well after we establish whose in charge, although as you say, titling windmills...well let's see...how about you can play fire man, now be careful with that hose....p.s if a damsel saved by you offers her panties it might just be a sign she likes you, and not necessarily that she is being submissive.... LOL!

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

You just popped into my head as a Gaia chasing wench in little more than a floor-length velvet cloak. You'll be fine, as long as you don't run ;) whilst the cloak looks very pretty billowing out behind you... the modesty that the night may give you is countered by the glow of the full moon on your ivory skin ;) (sorry, not every moon can be dark :) lol)

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

The dark moon is another name.for the.new.moon...and yes I do wear a velvet cloak..and often nothing under.it.when out in the forest under a full moon... In a gathering...... Gaia is a goid friend Hehe... So what role for you seer thing? Let me think.... Hmm.. naughty librarian! Lift those.glasses and tell everyone to be quiet as you sashay down the isles stripping.off after everyone has left...or have they? As an attractive suited man comes out from the psychology section, he is cultured, refined.....and Fucking horny!

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

I would take into account the recent transit of venus and the fact that we are almost upon the shortest day of the year in the middle of a melbourne winter. So I would suggest a tropical island theme. At the hotel the woman gets ready in the bath..I would arrange some rose petals (romantic)and perhaps some orchid flowers (tropical) theme. The lady would come out of the bath just as she would come out of the water if we wehere marooned on a desert island..Two people naked horny (wet).. ready to relieve each others tension and explore each other's boundaries in the pursuit of the perfect orgasmic experience..

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Gleaming in moonlight,a new moon,white billowing robes,pearlescent skin,you are Dianna,the moon goddess and patroness of virgins and hunters. Another aspect of the archetype.x Hugs H

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Yes indeed... The huntress and the hunted... Hesione, I can see you as Bast, wise,.protective, glamorous,.and playful... Let's set up a Magickal sex.cult where men lay,in wait hoping to please us temple goddesses... They must bring offerings and kneel before bring admitted.

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Best not be.the temple and.cult of.Diana...tje only way to become a priest in that cult was.to fight and kill the previous priest...

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

The full and the new, the hunter and the hunted, the birth and the life, the give and the take, the push and the pull.... (none of my photos have my glasses on, how did you know? ;) and it was a bookshop, not a library, and I waited til we got back to mine, THEN I stripped and ravished him. Lol. And you call me a seer? :P) One doesn't need a cult to be worshipped, nor a following to feel adored :) That aside, you are now snow white, just watch those seven dwarves, filthy little buggers ;)

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

So, Hmmmmmm where do I place you? What role now hehehe.... Thinking music... You are a sexy siren, private eye, play 1920's music, you are wearing a blonde wig disguise, a grey trench coat and you get the facts....sometimes through your powerful art of seduction... A look, a slight touch of your finger to your cost lapel..what's under that coat? They all wonder.... And do whatever you say hoping.to.find out....

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Your role play got caught up in cyberspace before going.out.of.orbit, but I found you...you see it was the Venus transit you spoke if that must have done it... Venus, goddess and planet of love, beauty, music and the arts is quite a demure and yet sexy girl...but when she transits the sun...god of fire and illumination..she gets a bit fiesty...dyes her haor red, and becomes boudicea, Catherine medici, Elizabeth 1, and all fiery fiesty flame haired femmes through history and various Venus transits during the same...so I give you this role play part for you...you are ship wrecked in french Polynesia before white folk have 'discovered' the island you washed up on...and you wake on the sand to a beauiful island girl, who turns out to be the choef's daughter...they all think you are a god...but thos particular remote culture on this particular islad believes that godd should be really good at sex, servicing all the women on the isand...there are 4520 women....and only a god could keep them all busy And happy....... P.S forgot to mention, slight complication....they sacrifice false gods in a special fire ritual over hot coals...your survival strategy and mission is clear....

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

There are no.men on the Island... You initially had wondered why...but now as the island sex.god, you understand all too clearly......

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

black bib and brace overalls..tough black lace up boots. black gloves..hair tossed up in a top knot. a few strands falling randomly across her face. sweat and soot streak all of her exposed face and skin. her bright chrome shovel flashes back and forth..occasionally a nipple peeks out from behind the bib as she works stoking my boiler...work hard firelady lilith..

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Painter or portraits...thank you for making me my.own tarot / Magickal card, hopefully rhp allows it to upload... So...a role for you...anew...Hmmmmmm... I am thinking innocent farm boy, delivering apples to an older woman down the road... You.come.to the front.gate...and call pit thy name...a gentle sweet smelling breeze.of summer grass and hay wafts and caresses past you... Then out from the house, you hear her voice "cumming" like a siren call, hypnotic, enchanting...then the door gently opens, and yiu smell her scent. Rich, sweet, full bodied, just like her...then the gentle aroma of pumpkin pie she's got cooking in the old, rustic combustion stove.... She's a vision of ripened.beauty.and wisdom in the door way... Strands of her silver hair flowing in tje same breeze that carries her soft sweetness to you..."come on in sonny" she smiles..."i have a little something for you...and I love those apples."

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Something to do with a dungeon, some horses, riding gear... has to be medieval.Setting- A castle in the country.I'll add a gallant knight and 2 chambermaids caught stealing :)Cass xxx

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

scuz' me ma'am

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

I woke from a dream of a,fair maiden with her panties round her ankles..came on here and heh presto, you had left me this gem... Why thank you.... Love the gallant knight...naughty maids yummo... Ok, I imagine you as.....puss....in...boots... Feline, feminine, foxy, in furry green felt thigh highs with a feather or five in your felt green cap, acrobatic routines, agile and standing on high on a tree branch surveying all that pass under as they walk across the forest floor...you decide whtjer they are worth pouncing on..........

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

hey!!i resemble that statement.. :-)thank you

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

The eighteenth century poet and libertine,the Earl of Rochester.Back velvet jacket, lace jabot,and satin breeches.A small capuchin monkey sits on your shoulder,your hair is long and curling,a group of naked women surround you,vying for your attention x Hugs H

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Red latex one piece, riding crop in hand...

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

You are....... Jean Luc Picard... Of the Star Ship Enterprise...exploring new worlds and going where no one has gone before.... Strange alien creatures from a race.you have never encountered before, and not on the federation records approach and you make...first contact.... Part of theor custom of formal greeting is for their party of high ranking officials who form the first contact greeting party is that the foreigner's captain (you) must fuck all members of their official greeting team... Then you must part take in a three day greeting ritual on their home planet... Troy, your empathic advisor senses that you must agree to their terms and that despite your cool, aloof exterior, that you may actually enjoy yourself...she also has empathic orgasms up on the ship while you are 'getting down' on the alien planet... Troy feels deeply distirbed,.and in fact.overwhelmed by these feelings and passes out several times on her way to the doctors quarters,.each.time, rescued by a young, fit ensign,.or ships mate...only to rabish them uncontrollably in a half sleep, hypnotic state... On arriving at the ships doctord quarters, Troy becomes possessed completely by the goings on down on the planet with.Picards activities so as to attack the ships doctor, who later sets up a sexual harrassment writ against Troy, which he later drops after hearing of Picards escapades on tje planet... You, Picard, arrive back at the ship looking inisually happy, and when asked what occurred on the planet, return a stern "i was taking care.of business,.now you have your.orders" to anyone that asks, except that.everyone knows how troy has.been.acting and has joined.the dots... You fess up to the ships doctor, as yoi feel sorry for Troy and.need her returned to work and that means releasing her from an induced deep sedation...she was a danher to herself.and a other crew members...and now that the action is over its inlikely she will be sleep bonking around the ship...

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Oops..you jumped through the skipping rope just as I posted for Jean-Luc..I mean Hesione... Ok, I am envisaging swan lake...or is it black swan...dancing across the stage at the arts centre, roses thrown to you on stage after your performance...and to your dressing room door comes a rich billionaire. Have you walked in those knee high laced up ballerina heels? Man oh man...foot bondage...LOL...

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

I am seeing you walking through the door in your corset to find four naked men their noses on the floor waiting for instructions.They are wearing masks and collars.You walk each one to a different corner of the room.You are in your element but only you know what you made each of them do mistress.

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

You are sitting in a board meeting,Armani suit,crisp white cotton shirt with onyx cufflinks and red silk tie.Underneath you are wearing a womanss silk embroidered chemise and red and black panties ,previously worn by your Mistress.You continually cross and uncross your legs so you can feel the sensation of the silk rubbing against your cock.x hugs H

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

You are sitting in a parent teacher interview wearing a see through blouse and a black laced bra. You are not concentrating on the words but studying the young teacher before you and asking him questions that get him aroused. As you are the last interview and know nobody will follow you you start rubbing yourself and lower your pants to show crutchless red panties.He grabs you by the hand and he takes you on his desk three times in different positions. You go back the next day for a follow up interview.

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

You have been a good boy, so mistress rewards you with your own medical examination equipment, examination table, and special fetish red rubber doctors suit, body hugging, and shiney, all you need yo do is find a willing patient.

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Ever see the movie The Doors with Val Kilmer? The Wiccan Priestess that bones Jim. ;)

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

I think I have found my willing patient Mistress.Or she would be wearing her naughty nurse outfit with suspenders and red high heeled shoes, very low cut uniform and perform all the shavings of the pubic area even if they are getting their wisdom teeth out.

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Quoting 'roxxyrose'Large black feathery angel wings Hugs roxxy Come hither says the Roxxycat, batting those big dark eyes....and I'll bite and scratch you all over until you beg me to stop, then i'll coocoon you in gladwrap like a catapiller, and hook you up in my dungeon until you are ready to become my butterfly   MWAHAHAHA

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

With such gorgeous big breasts a medieval serving wench ..... or is that a Dirty Dicks waitress?OH I know a Viking outfit mmmmm

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Most definitely a sexy fireman outfit with suspenders and no shirt :)

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

Hmm.. well I have put you in a few outfits and scenarios now. I am thinking European late night tv news host, gradually stripping while holding a calm outward exterior... Wait til the sports section.... !

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

She taps her pen against the boardroom table, annoyed at the utter stupidity of the minions that surround her. Dressed in a silver grey powersuit, crisp white figure hugging blouse, fish nets, and sky high blood red peep toes, Krissy, CEO of Pleasure Me, a successful sex toy design firm, sits in silence. How can she punish these incompetant fakes?? Hmmmm, so many options.......

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

I introduce a shibari expert, and you get to tie anyone up that you like, and tjere they are,.at your mercy...

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

You are dressed dumurely,sheer white knee high stockings ,a short frilly white tunic ,over a collared blouse. Your hair in pigtails you sit quietly waiting,a hand starts to gently stroke your hair,you sigh and tremble.No longer scared of touch.

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

My mistress would want me to lick all of your boots while you girls sit around in various states of lingerie and solve the problems of the world.

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

You are a white and pastel pink wrapped ballerina on pointed slippers, warming up against a rail beside the floor to felony mirror in the dance classes, making half circles with your pointed toe as you stretch your leg put to the front, circling to the side and back, repeatedly, also craning your arm and neck as you reach to the side, down and to the front before rising up again... You are in a line of graceful dancers ready to take the floor..

• RHP User

RHP User

12 years ago

You have been invited to soeak at an elite conference on taming men in the year 2012. I have already cleaned your shoes, the lecturn and the microphone. You are introduced and look very regal in your cape but underneath hides black fishnet stockings, a purple corset and those very shiny shoes I licked clean. You wow the crowd of all women and are asked for advice and wisdom. You stride off triumphantly to wonderful applause and leave in a stretch limo that has Krissy G waiting for you in next to nothing.