Why do people ghost so much

October 30 2023

Just wondering if anyone knew why we keep getting ghosted by people right before meets. Is it somthing in our profile?

Comments

• MrandMrsEss

MrandMrsEss

6 months ago

It’s because you haven’t met us yet haha!!!!
    People are screwy, earlier this year I chatted with a guy for months before going to Europe. We were visiting his small town. We talked about blokey stuff we both liked and everything. We chatted the morning of the meeting even then nothing!
    I’ve given up trying to understand people!
    Lucky we also met a stunning couple in Prague, I was actually going to ghost them as I didn’t think they could be real they were so young and hot but we made the effort and met them and they were soooo much more than we could ever have expected.
    It’s just so random!
    Good luck and you know where to find us hehe

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

6 months ago

Its them, not you. Especially if its before a planned meet.... I say they're fake and not genuine members who actually meet. Don't take it personally 👍

• Hotwife71

Hotwife71

6 months ago

People have no accountability/repercussions nowadays. Try selling or buying something on facebook.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

6 months ago

Because they can.
    Ghosting happens for a reason. There's many reasons why people ghost. Maybe they lost interest, maybe they were catfishing you, maybe false hope, too many exchange of messages prior, maybe too eager??
    BUT, something has turned them off. Who knows??
    Best to move on and always have a Plan B.

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

6 months ago

I think there are just a lot of people who just want to get their kicks online only. Sadly these types annoy the shit out of those of us that are not that way. I also think some think they are up for stuff but when it comes to the crunch they realise they are not

• RHP User

RHP User

6 months ago

Reminds me of looking for a job. It’s a digitised economy and thus nobody has to truly put effort into basic engagement.

More rigour is required to close something and along the way there are a multitude of disappointments and let downs.

Everyone I’ve ever met and spoken to has experienced the same.

• RHP User

RHP User

6 months ago

It's absolutely prolific during the initial messaging stage. For all of the above already mentioned reason's and probably a few others.

Though when it comes to meeting in person and being ghosted there are a few tactics to minimise the chances. To date we have been lucky they have worked for us. Though nothing is 100%

• CrouchingTiger

CrouchingTiger

6 months ago

People get scared.

• Libertine001

Libertine001

6 months ago

Halloween might have something to do with it...

Libertine

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

6 months ago

Because they can 🤷.

• RHP User

RHP User

6 months ago

It’s very annoying when you drive a couple of hours up the road and the person is chatting and getting a description of where exactly you are and giving you the runaround and then does not show! Just plain rude!

• Lowerhuntercpl

Lowerhuntercpl

5 months ago

I think a lot of people like the idea is the lifestyle but when it comes to it there are only here to get pics and dirty chat