Where am I going wrong?

January 26 2024

I have been using RHP for around 3 months now.

I am based in the Sydney area.

I have had only one date which ended disappointingly.

I have taken advice from others on this website to add more to my profile, for example more photos, adding more to bio and more to my intentions section as well.

In addition, I have tried to send unique/different messages to women so that I can stand out more.

However, I haven't had any luck. I am trying to get myself out there but hardly anyone seems interested in me. They are either ignoring my message and don't seem interested in going on a date

Where am I going wrong?

Is it the case that I just need to be patient, add more to my profile and improve my physical appearance too?

Any advice would be appreciated

Thank you for reading

Comments

• teamaj2

teamaj2

3 months ago

Ads, being a single man , sadly the odds are against you . There is an inordinately large amount of single men on RHP . Try to be patient . I understand it’s frustrating.
    You have two great face pictures , I like the one with the towel too and a detailed good profile .
    Chatting on the forums gives everyone a bit more of an idea about yourself , that can be helpful. You just have to keep on trying I guess . Good luck . Ax

• Ex007

Ex007

3 months ago

I would suggest having 1 shirtless photo and then just regular photos of you doing life. Keep the face pics 😃 also get along to a few events if you can.

Ex🐈‍⬛

• MajekMonkey

MajekMonkey

3 months ago

I just signed up but it's probably the same as every dating website. There's too many single guys and the few women who do actually want to meet IRL with someone become very very picky due to their unlimited options.

• RagnarPrime

RagnarPrime

3 months ago

You read like a people pleaser and I don't think many women find that trait attractive in a fuck or an FWB situation. Moreso as a life-partner yeah. But that's my experience of this world over the last 10 years.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 months ago

You are doing nothing wrong. Just happens to be the way of this online thing. Male to female ratios on dating sites tend to be around 6-7 men to 1 female. And here where it is kind of and generally just about pleasure you really have to stand out. Just try and write to those who you really relate to and seem like they are speaking your language and you may be lucky enough to make a connection. All about hanging in there and being as involved as possible so the women can see you are active here and allows them to read a little bit into you. All the best lad.

• Alexis

Alexis

3 months ago

Hey mate, it's pretty difficult to get attention on here as a guy, it's extremely crowded on the male side.

My advice would be to focus less on your body in your images and more on your face and other things in your life.

I would say around 70% of men's photos on here are shots of their body and a lot are extremely ripped guys. You don't have a six pack or really big muscles, so rather than putting up photos of your body, instead put the face photo first and then have some other shots of you doing activities you like. 3-4 photos should be enough. You need to stand out by being different to everyone else.

In your bio, I think you don't need to talk so much about your personal life, maybe talk a bit more about what you're into in the bedroom. A little bit of personal stuff is ok, but it's not a site to find a relationship from, it's a site for sex, so talk about that.

Having said this, even if you do all this, it's still pretty hard to get attention, so maybe try to go to some events or something.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 months ago

I forgot to add something I think is extremely important for anyone reading this post. As it can be hard for males here and most sites. It is important to be in the right frame of mind to be here. I have been here several times over the years but the first time I was horny as hell but in a bad way mentally. So after the many messages sent with next to no replies over a few months I began seriously doubting myself. This is turn evolved to a dislike of women Both with no true reasoning. My mind was in a negative thought pattern and this is not a good thing on these sites.

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

3 months ago

Ive not looked at your profile, because the photo alone is just more same-same flexy chest white noise in this catalogue.

But two things stand out to me from what you’re written , and they both point in the same kind of direction in relation to your attitude

What does ‘ended disappointingly” really mean?

And asking if you need to be more patient …..

Both of these comments suggest to me that you display a very impatient, expectant agenda and look to a profile as a place you want to get physical right now, and not considering that a profile represents a person… and that doesnt create rqpport, comfort or interet

(Well, maybe youre only seeing a photo, not assessing its likely a fake and why would you think youll get a response from a fake?!)

Someone with value, interest and their own full life isnt in any rush.

Attached people with sneaky free time, or no friends or life interests other than opportunistic urges for self interested satisfaction are in a rush

D.