Trying to meet people an have some fun

April 01 2021

Hi there everyone im just wondering is it hard to meet people on here an have fun or is it just me as im new to all this , an id to meet new people an also have some fun to with singles, or couples, groups.
Cheers

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Depends on who you are and what you’re after...

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Only as hard as you make it.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Impossible

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Good luck mate. As a single fella I found it was like pushing shit uphill. Get used to being ghosted.
    It got me down quite a bit and I started to question what I was doing wrong.
    My expectations are much different now and hence I’m only here to read the forums really
    But you might have luck

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

3 years ago

Yeah, not having any issues here.....

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

3 years ago

Not hard at all, as long as you are respectful. " No strings attached " is another phrase for " Ill fuck anything" so might put people off. This is the reason I prefer a social meet first

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

You’re a decent looking guy with a straight forward profile.
    Read peoples profiles before you send a message, perhaps refer to something in their profile so they know you’ve read it.
    Send a nice respectful 1st message but more than just “Hi sexy” 🙄
    I agree, get rid of the looking for NSA fun,
    Good luck and don’t take rudeness or arrogance personally
    L4Q

• TheSexyHippies

TheSexyHippies

3 years ago

Supply and demand. Lots of single guys looking for no strings attached.... so yeah, it’s not going to be easy 🤷‍♀️

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

No, it’s actually not easy. For one, there are always more men on these sites than women so naturally there will be competition with others. You have to put in effort too, most women are not just a “wanna fuck” or “wanna have fun tonight” type of audience either. When a man says NSA it puts me off because there is no such thing.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Idk, but when I see "just looking" as part of a profile name, I think he's either a cheater or a time waster 🤔 maybe my past experiences have clouded my judgement but that's my two cents... Good luck 🤞