Touching

July 12 2023

For people that have committed partners and live with each other do you think it is ok when your both laying in bed and he is watching Netflix on his tablet to go down and start touching him?

Comments

• Chippy05

Chippy05

10 months ago

💯! Anytime, anywhere 😜

• RHP User

RHP User

10 months ago

Of course it is ok & if he is not happy with it you have a problem if he chooses Netflix over sexual attention

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

10 months ago

Why is this even a question?

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

10 months ago

It's ok if your partner thinks it's ok. What we all think doesn't really matter much.

In our case... for decades Margo would never do stuff like that. For her sexual touching was only to be done during sex. These days she's in the camp of sexual touching is for anytime, anywhere she can get away with it. And often just while we're lying in bed chatting.

- Alex.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 months ago

does it go both ways

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

10 months ago

It might depend on what he is watching?
    For example, if it’s a something with a title such as “The Importance of Establishing and Maintaining Personal Space”, then it mightn’t be an overly good idea.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 months ago

I think you need written permission first witnessed by an actuary. You know just so he doesn’t feel assaulted.

• YinandYang23

YinandYang23

10 months ago

It depends on what he’s watching on Netflix 😂

• UnleashDesires

UnleashDesires

9 months ago

If he rejects, its time to call your lawyer and start paperwork. Do it silently so it doesn’t disturb his Netflix night. 😆

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

9 months ago

Netflix has a clause - No sharing!

Ms Foxy 😝🤭

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

9 months ago

Rubby chubby....happy hubby

• SugarSugar69

SugarSugar69

9 months ago

You don’t need to live together and be in a relationship for this to happen. I love being grabbed like prey to a wildebeest. Heck wake me up and do whatever you to me…….

• saymon911

saymon911

9 months ago

its ok

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

9 months ago

It's OK!
    If he pushes your head away, just gag and dry reach. The sound effects will over ride Netflix. 🤣

Ms Foxy

• Eddihardman

Eddihardman

9 months ago

You need to feel free with your partner and try, I’m my case I wish you do

• Mrcharisma

Mrcharisma

8 months ago

Always, just dont ask

• MkSch

MkSch

8 months ago

Try it and see the reaction. If he responds positively then by all means continue. However, are you in the mood all the time for affection? There can be times when the feeling is not just there or other thoughts are in the mind. If there is no positive response now and then I do not see it as something to be concerned about. However if there is continuously no response then a discussion about the situation is in order.

• RHP User

RHP User

8 months ago

Of course and this should be encouraged.

• sexuallover

sexuallover

6 months ago

🤔