So you’re participating in your first Gangbang...

July 24 2020

As a guy attending your first (or twenty first) Gangbang, here’s what the Bangette* (tm) wants from you.

1. Be prompt. Turn up on time, chip in for the room without being asked.
2. Be clean. Shower carefully before, trim your body hair, use soap! Utilise deodorant and aftershave - but don’t marinate in it either. Have good dental hygiene and take some mouthwash or mints/gum along as well.
3. Listen carefully to the Bangette’s rules. Don’t push boundaries. It should be agreed beforehand what’s accepted play and what isn’t
4. Share with others, don’t try to make it about you, or you and her. Because it’s not. Take your turn, be prepared to get out of the way when asked or you have finished.
5. Be aware of how the Bangette is feeling, if in doubt - ask her(or her partner if she has one)
6. Don’t double dip. Condoms are cheap, use plenty.
7. Relax and enjoy yourself, help the Bangette enjoy herself as well. Remember this is fun, not a competition. Stop and take a break every now and then, enjoy the sights, then dive back in.
8. If you’re a sweaty guy, take a towel or three, and wipe down regularly
9.Don’t drink too much or do anything else that will impair performance
Be polite, courteous and helpful - and your sure to get invited to more events.

Anyone else have any suggestions, comments or questions?

Comments

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

That list will give a novice Banger anxiety issues......... I think guys who are going to attend a gang bang will be well clued up on Bang Etiquette :)

• KittyDeluxe

KittyDeluxe

4 years ago

Right on the money, FloozieandHim.

Guys might like to remember that everyone has a first time, and to be invited to the next one is because you were all of the things said above.

Hygiene and condom avoidance are also huge issue even in one on one situations. Shower dudes, brush your teeth and trim!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

*Ask ger what she lijes and buy her a drink if neeting in the var first"
    "Chip in and dont drink all the other guys beers up in the room. Bring CASH!"
    "Be prepared to shower thoroghly, in the room, if front of everyone else"
    Thus is what happened and didnt happen at my first gang bang.
    A beautil busty babe, part of a couple from rhp in a north perth hotel.
    Good fun 🥰

• Mctag9

Mctag9

4 years ago

I think it is all about respect and comfort of the ladies involved, I think it is all about the lady having a good time that is what turns me on - the lady is throwing away the brainwashing and inhibitions placed on her by society and doing something for herself and living her fantasy, that she feels safe and confident to do it is a massive turn on for me.... Disrespecting her by not doing the right thing just spoils it for her and can set back her confidence if that makes sense? Besides I want her to have such a great time she wants to come back to do it again.... 😋😋😋

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

I (wrongly) assumed any man who was getting naked with others would make sure he was clean and fresh. Thank goodness I havent come across anyone with poor hygiene.

• Roioboy

Roioboy

4 years ago

Good suggestions which I use for gangbangs. Respect for the Bangette is exceptionally important too!

• bianca_dd

bianca_dd

4 years ago

"Bangette" lol I love it xxxx

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

Not my thing, one guy or 2 bi guys, thats enough for me. Im actually not that highly sexed, so someone has to really do it for me before any naked shenanigans take place. But its a delight for many, many people, each to their own :)

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

Thank you...I have a thick skin for an old bird :) xx

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

xxx

• beaches15

beaches15

4 years ago

One of the best ways of having super sex.
    yes all of the above is correct, besids that it is just about enjoying a horny cunt. her pleasure is your pleasure equally shared just more on her side.
    absolutely fantastic

• Ricardosarah

Ricardosarah

4 years ago

We have been here t you y