Rabbit Toys

April 10 2022

Hi girls.

I’d like to invest in a good rabbit toy.
What are some good ones you have come across? The ‘supposed to be the best, expensive’ ones really much better?

Comments

• Sawadee

Sawadee

2 years ago

Whats wrong with the women of rhp ? Surely there are women here who could help this lady out ? 🤔

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Can't help with the rabbit, but love the Womaniser... Or the Satisfier, which is same same but cheaper.

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

2 years ago

Just google it. There will be many on there with verified reviews and detailed descriptions. I had a picobong one which was a sister company of lelo and it was great but I think they have since shut it down. Lelo is way too expensive for me so I haven't replaced it.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I will be your rabbit 😅😅

• Kt_Kcouple

Kt_Kcouple

2 years ago

Definitely Lelo
    Beautifully made so even if you accidentally leave it out when your cleaner comes it’s no biggie😂

2 years ago

Fredericks of hollywood.. or legit jump on AliExpress!!! Same products.. less than a 3rd of the price.. and out last the overpriced hit and miss shop buys 💋

• CarleyGee

CarleyGee

2 years ago

CalExotics California Dreaming has about 10 different styles in the range, super powerful clit vibe too. 50 shades of grey greedy girl rabbit is great, from lovehoney (we get 20% off too). Satisfyer vibes looks decent but I have not tried. Catch has plenty of toys for sale prices as well. Good luck 😆

• User_fr1endly

User_fr1endly

a year ago

Vive. Some models have attachments interchangeable rabbits. There's alot of thought into the vibrators.