Profile pics and backgrounds 🤔

December 24 2019

I’ve noticed that hardly any profiles inc mine have any pics of them selves (where they are not naked of course) in public places??

Whether it’s the park , beach, town etc.
Reason I ask is that it makes me think that some of these profiles could be fake (someone from overseas trying to make it harder than already is on here)

Am I over thinking this?

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

You might get arrested for taking those nudes in the local park😂 In all seriousness though, our beach shots are easily identifiable to anyone that's local... as are a lot in our private gallery. Honestly, you might be over thinking it a bit

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I think you’re overthinking it, yes. For example, our picture was taken in public but there’s nothing to show that we were in Australia at the time and it’s not even really proof that we are who we say we are. If people want to trick you it’s not hard, you really just have to hope for the best and not invest too much in people you haven’t met yet.

Ms Phoenix.

• Haleakala

Haleakala

4 years ago

You do occasionally see pics that have electrical sockets in the back that aren't Australian,. The picture could of course have been taken on a visit overseas but sometimes it just adds to the redflags.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

As temp said the first thing we look for is power points and see if they are Aussie or not.

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

With so many Aussies travelling OS, wether it be vanilla family trips or swingers holidays to Cancun or Negril, you're probably jumping at shadows! Every second profile on here has a hotel photo shoot. I know what I'm looking at in photos and it's not powerpoints 😉 I'm sure you'll work out if it's a Nigerian phishing scam after a single message