Profile or pictures

February 16 2021

Ok I have a question dose anyone read the profile or just look at the pictures?

I have no been having much luck on here and am wondering am I that ugly or just boring

What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 years ago

Nope. I'll be bold and say it. It is because your first message was just "Hi, how are you?". That's it. Then resent another of the exact same wording, a month later. Women on here receive that exact same message on a daily basis, so after a while it is meaningless and very repetitive.
    You want feedback, maybe add into your messages that you infact have read the profile and incorporate what it was that caught your attention and what attracted you to send a message. You want people to read yours, well you need to do that in return. :)
    Ms Foxy

PS you pictures aren't too bad. :)

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

3 years ago

Agree with Foxxy. Your profile and pics are fine but the monotone messages you send aren't I'm afraid. Work on being more engaging in your messages and that will help👍

• Freaky_Fun

Freaky_Fun

3 years ago

😂😂😂

No people don't read profiles or l wouldn't receive messages asking if l "wanna fuk" 🤷‍♀️

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

3 years ago

Ok if you’re down the pub and you bump into someone and in the first sentence give a full run down on yourself and how you think you might be a suitable potential date for them, they will likely understandably call security.
    Of course you start with a “Hi my names Rocky, how you doin’?” And gauge their body language and response to wether it’s worth a second line.

But online many won’t give you the time of day unless you sweep them off their feet with your opening message, understandable as some may have so many “how you doin’”messages daily but also very hard to nail. Also should we all really expect people to write well thought out customised introductions to every profile when you never can be sure whether the profile is real or honest, who has the time?

I try to solve this problem with having as much (likely too much) stuff in our profile to let people know if they could even stand being in the same room as us. It works well I think but we still get a lot of messages from people (not just single men) that after a few messages back and forth I’m wondering “didn’t they get we wouldn’t be compatible from our profile?”

Your photos are great, you’re a handsome fella. I’d probably fill out your profile showing as much of your unique personality as you can. It’ll turn away the masses but the masses are not who you’re after.
    After doing this I’d close the app, head down the pub and try a few “how you doin?”’, much greater chance of success there haha

• BeccyBec

BeccyBec

3 years ago

I always read profiles. Always. I agree with Foxy, when people message, I like to know A, they have read my profile and think we'd click and B, they have looked at my photos and find me attractive.... life's too short to shag people who aren't attracted to me but who rather are just lookinh for a warm body to lay down beside 😉

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Thank you for the comments

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I think you can do better on your profile to be honest...

But...

The profile is not the be all and end all either

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Least you don’t start off sending a dick pic , so that’s a big ✔️ from us 😂

• badboyhere

badboyhere

3 years ago

You know there is no real answer to this because people will be attracted to different things. Somebody else said stick to what your doing and I have to agree. Some will say swap and chance stuff on your profile and sure if you haven’t done that yet and you feel it needs a chance add in what you feel it needs and then leave it alone. The only thing I would continue to add is the photos. I found when I added more pics of me I had more views. I am planning on adding some more photos of me soon, some smiling as this seems to be what the ladies want to see is your smiling face. In regards to the messages you send, well it is really hard to get this right, as every woman is different and one will tell you to do one thing and another will say do something different. So just stick to what you are already doing as it takes time and persistence in here as it a very difficult road in red hot pie for guys as we are on the bottom of the food chain here as there is so many of us. Anyway good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Yes I agree . We all are on this app for one reason . But respect is a must . Treat a lady like a lady . Show some interest like sharing or adding more to her likes and fantasies.
    Message has to be attractive and tempting.

• funtimescouple1

funtimescouple1

3 years ago

As a couple we get a lot of messages from other couples like 'hi guys'. Even ones we've chatted to previously! We love to flirt from the start and build from there, rather than 'going in cold', so we love it when we get a message commenting on our profile or pics and we return the same....that's if they have actually said a bit about themselves in their profile and have some nice viewable pics. We like courtesy and to show interest in each other and that leads to connection for us. Everyone is different but this could apply to many singles too.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Sitting pretty after reading your profile I'm not what you are looking for in the age bracket but given the chance I would happily meet up with you and discuss our experiences together.
    Hopefully you give this some thought.
    Cheers

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Your pics are good just your profile sucks..👎

• Chasingamy

Chasingamy

3 years ago

Hey, I like your 3rd pic for your profile pic. The one you have now feels like all the POF profiles...and...the line about responding to messages would make me close it. Why? Because I have over 40messages this weekend. I won't get through them and if I look at some and they aren't standing out, I'm moving on. 1. Some women are busy busy busy...I am entitled to be on here, but jump on and off as I choose. 2. I get a lot of msgs from guys I haven't answered. It's full on. It's controlling and a red flag for me. 3. Who wants to sit on an app for hours responding...omg. Dont take it personally, it's fast on here and some us have a few apps on the go.
    Maybe add something cheeky or sexy?
    If you're not naughty, maybe a little bit of romance...show what you're offering.
    Goodluck!

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I like to read profiles so I would say pretty pictures don’t do much for me.
    Your profile doesn’t say anything that would make me want to respond with anything except the reply “Sorry, you don’t match what I’m looking4.

• Jacob31

Jacob31

3 years ago

It's a bit hard to look at a person's photo when they don't have one on their profile.