teamaj2

teamaj2

M42 F62

Posting in forum .

December 14 2023

I was thinking about the single guys on here and their plight of not getting any responses or interest . We all know it’s a numbers game and RHP is flooded with single males .
Have any of you guys tried being active on the forums ? It’s a great way , I think , for people to get to know a little more about you . Firstly , it shows you are real , it gives others an insight into your thought process , experiences and your personality.
Surely it would put you ahead of those that don’t speak up . Of course , I maybe totally wrong .
Good luck to each and everyone of you .
Ax

Comments

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

5 months ago

I’m not sure that giving people an insight into my particular thought processes is necessarily a good thing! 😂

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

5 months ago

Very good point. Also, Ive met a few guys via the chatroom. Meet and greet events are great too, but a few guys have told me they dont want to meet anyone in public, which is a bit baffling if you are truly single.

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

5 months ago

Well I've been posting here since 2014 so I'm part of the furniture to an extent :P

As for Meet and Greets, nothing happening in Vic in recent years (that is, socials open to all at free or even entry prices). Nothing like the good old days... (yes I've been here long enough to make such a distinction haha)

• NeoAndTrin

NeoAndTrin

5 months ago

It is a good way to prove that you are real and show your personality.

I've been here before a few times in the past as a single male and had both good and bad experiences. Sometimes you'll ask a genuine question only to have several members berate or shame you for asking in the first place.

It's not always a welcoming experience and I can see why guys wouldn't want to keep going through that. Once you've been tarred with a certain brush it's often almost impossible to wash that tarnish off. I've seen it happen to others.

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

Over the years here on and off I think the forums are a good place to enjoy a bit of banter and it certainly lets those know a bit more of your personality. Can't say it made any difference to meeting people online but when there were meet and greets around it made it much easier to chat with those you already knew through the forums.

• Tyler_9

Tyler_9

5 months ago

Excellent post! We joined as a couples profile back in 2010. Hubby was very active in the forums. We would go to an event or start up a conversation and people seemed to be familiar with us. We even ran our first meet and greet… 220 people turned up.
    We closed that profile down in 2017, and I started running my own new profile. But two months ago whilst on holidays, we decided to reach out to a couple who were active on here years ago. “Hey we used to be the xxxxxxx profile, wanna grab a drink?” Had a great night!
    The chat rooms are also good to get to know people. Not enough single girls in there though! Just don’t sit there and lurk, get involved.

• SweetSerenade

SweetSerenade

5 months ago

Meet n greet events and clubs are the best way to engage. The app is riddled with fake profiles and if someone presents themselves accurately in their profile and want to show their interest is genuine, they'll show up to an event.

• fun2behere

fun2behere

5 months ago

I wonder if the way is to charge a $20 one-time joining fee. The blokes won’t want their wife seeing that on the credit card. Wouldn’t be perfect. But what used to be easy isn’t easy any more. And frankly it’s men who are the problem. Sending unsolicited dick pics, dopey messages, fake couples profiles, etc. It’s ruining what used to be a good experience.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

5 months ago

Come on guys, don't be shy.
    I know you're there lurking.

Ms Foxy

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

4 months ago

I know I get at least 1 date for every forum post or reply I do 😏😋😅

But seriously, it makes a difference to us. Seeing a guy post here lifts him well above the crowd 😇

- Alex

• ComfortZone

ComfortZone

4 months ago

I must admit I visit the forum often and generally just read the comments. I too have been berated over MY point of view so I wonder if giving an opinion is worth it.

I will try to get back on here more but please everyone, respect each other's POV. Because you don't agree with someones comments doesn't mean yours are right.

• Libertine001

Libertine001

4 months ago

What about if they post about dogging or their messages not getting responded to?

Libertine.

• KISSprinciple

KISSprinciple

4 months ago

G'day all, I'm new to here, it's only been a week or so. I used to use a different site which was clunky & no good, but the forums were amazing. There was a real community feel, like "these are my people".
    I'm happy to see there's forums on rhp, it proves there are real people to connect with.
    See you around in here 😁

• 12exiteu

12exiteu

4 months ago

3rd post on here and from my experience over the last 6-9 months is that the non genuine/married men posing as single men have made if more difficult for the genuine single man. The chat rooms seem to be overrun by the same people chatting all the time. You post questions to the chat or introduce yourself and nothing but silence. Frustrating to say the least. I have meet some truly wonderful women from this site but yes it is difficult

• Arcee

Arcee

4 months ago

Thanks for the kind thoughts @Ms A on the plight of single males here. It shows your kindness and empathy.
    I’m guilty of being a lurker, just coz i check the profiles of those active here and they are mostly out of state or don’t match. I try to focus my energy where it might get more traction.
    But perhaps I’m missing the invisible?

• Jlat360

Jlat360

4 months ago

Guess those married people want the best of two worlds … married life and extra. A sour taste to rest of us singletons. I don’t judge but yes, prefer 💯 honesty upfront! (And you can always tell if they are lying lol)….

• Jlat360

Jlat360

4 months ago

I’ve always thought this site differs from other dating sites… rid of all the bullshit you tell on a date etc. isn’t this suppose to be a somewhat happy ending for both parties?… sorry Im confused. Here for a good time and that’s that. Of course certain experiences and expectations… but really… why trying so hard as if we on a dating app? Lololol

• RHP User

RHP User

4 months ago

Totally agree with you guys. When I’ve been on before I’ve loved replying to posts and asking questions. It just adds to the fun of the site to me to get involved with the community. As a bi single guy it has lead to the occasional fun date too. 😋

• Echucamale85

Echucamale85

4 months ago

I am actively on here however not too keen on paying for a site that seems to have its highs and lows and constant glitches. I do have other socials though

• rickperth70

rickperth70

4 months ago

@yeamaj2 thanks for showing compassion and understanding of the struggles some have with finding a fun positive connection. I appreciate you 😊

• Therockguy

Therockguy

4 months ago

I think the forums are a great way to interact with others that many other dating sites don't provide. I'm relatively new on here and i find i can be myself, open and real without any judgements and you get some good laughs out of some of the comments made 🤣

• RHP User

RHP User

4 months ago

@teamaj2 thanks for that post. Never occurred to me and will give it a go. HNY all you red 🔥 🥧’s

• Maracus69

Maracus69

4 months ago

Yes I have even chatted on not forum but still hard to meet up

• RHP User

RHP User

4 months ago

It makes it bit tricky. When woman are spolied for choice with high number of men on offer. I only been on here for 1 week. Had few chats but nothing confirmed.

I have better luck at local pub, gym, car events and 4wd trips. Pretty much doing thing that I love. And I would get more attention from woman..

This only work for few selected male. Who are 8 9 and 10, that are fit. with great writing skills. Able to market themselves very well. Aged between 35 to 45 let's say. Or his just young and dumb full of cum lol.

It just how it is, I have set my self a time limit on RHP. If don't work am just gonna leave. No point in having 😭😭. Over it.

My thought was, I would be in place where I can share my sexual desire and not be judged.

Too many men not enough woman.
    RHP put up men to woman ratio up?

• Ilikebigbutts

Ilikebigbutts

4 months ago

Appreciate your thoughts for us guys. I've been on the chat but as some say, there is often little response to us single guys unless someone else is on there that you have had the pleasure to meet. Occasionally you will get a response, but that is often from other single guys.
    As for the forums, I find it very opinionated so I tend to just lurk and laugh.
    I do find actually meeting face to face with ladies and couples on RHP very difficult. I feel that the fakes are ruining it for us genuine guys by making too many others suspicious...and no, I never ask for a pic until they do, never send a pic unsolicited.
    Like some in this forum, I'm giving it a try for a few months and then will decide to continue membership or not.

• Hottieandblondie

Hottieandblondie

4 months ago

Having a lot of trouble with single guys to the point we had to pull the pin of them. The following were the reasons

- not going through our profile

- - just a single “ Hi “ or “ how are you “ nothing else

- thinking they are the prize

And would you believe 2 actually ghosted on us wasting our time and money on a 5 star hotel

• Pandaxxxpress

Pandaxxxpress

4 months ago

Wow. I’ve been a member for a few months now and just realised TODAY, that there was a forum section to this app 😅😅

So Hii all! 👋

Just like any app or life for that matter. It is a numbers game and sometimes the numbers don’t land in your fortune.

In saying that the few chats I have had (the rest were dodging strange/fishy accounts) has been a pleasant experience and some leading to further.

My (unsolicited) advice would be not to invest all your energy into here and be disheartened by the lack of messages coming back and just keep putting you best foot forward.

• Happyandfun1222

Happyandfun1222

4 months ago

Oh so that's the problem haha. First time user at 46 and my God I wonder if it's worth all the trouble.

• CharliePeanut

CharliePeanut

4 months ago

To succeed at anything requires strategy, commitment, and diversity to reach a desired outcome, as well as investing in yourself.

RHP won't work for everyone, and particularly as some have said there is a lot of male competition. So you either have to find a way to stand out from the crowd, or use it as a more minor tool in your overall strategy.

Personally I love RHP so far. I like communicating with people from all walks of life whether it be sexual or not, or whether its likely to lead to sex or not. I've had some great chats in my first couple of weeks on here and met one lovely lady so far, with potentially meeting another lady not far off.

My desired outcome is to find a regular FWB but in the quest to do that you still need to be aware of standard mating/dating rituals. All women want friends first, sex later. She wants to know who you are as a person, what your outlook on life is, do you communicate with her respectfully, will she be safe with you when you meet. Give her something of yourself to get intrigued or excited about, after all, all sex starts in the mind.

• WayneBray

WayneBray

4 months ago

Good comment teamaj2 - it is very much a numbers game but there also has to be some effort put into a message and not just a one liner. Many people today think that if they send out 100 short messages 1 will bare fruit ... not so and many couples/women I speak with are over this sort of thinking. I go to couples parties and rarely miss out on some action - I also offer my place for couples to come and use while I am here ... so yes as with anything you need to put in the effort !!!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 months ago

The original post is actually good advice. Very true as it shows a bit of who you are and women respond alot better to men that share a bit of themselves. Gonna do a forum post later on :)

• JACKinOFFjill

JACKinOFFjill

4 months ago

I just keep getting “you seem fake”, even with videos stating I am not fake 😂

• Dann_May

Dann_May

4 months ago

I was active on RHP about 6 years ago as a single male. I was also here as a couple for a while. I went to a few events by myself. TBH, it wasn't a good experience. I tried to engage, both with single ladies and couples, but with no success. I was actively engaging in conversations through messaging as well. I thought it might have been the way I was coming across, my profile, my looks, etc. I asked people if I was doing things wrong, but then I realised maybe I just needed a break. So I did. I left, and now I back. I tried a few relationships while I was away. They're not for me. I have lusts, desires, and kinks 😈🥵🔥🫦 I need to scratch, which just one partner couldn't fulfil. Plus, I realised that this site is non-judgemental, so I can just be myself & enjoy what I like. I have grown & don't care what people think or say. You just need to be yourself, enjoy your energy & go after what makes you happy 😊

• KinkyPleasure_00

KinkyPleasure_00

4 months ago

Being a 57 year old male is most likely the reason i don't get much in the way of responses or interest. I could have lied about my age and had my pic photo shopped or just not use my pic at all. The truth is the truth, I like to be upfront and honest but this seems to fly straight by the expectations of the viewer. A lot of clarity is also lost in texting which is the way of the world now and nobody rarely wants to talk on the phone which is a shame because it cuts through any bullshit and things can get sorted a lot sooner, one way or another. It's frustrating.

• Takecontrol702

Takecontrol702

4 months ago

I have been reading the comments and I agree with everyone’s input, we all have both positive and negatives to bring to the table. So here are my comments. I agree this is a numbers game.
    Both guys and couples 99% of the time pay the subscription, very few women pay, and sign in as a guest. Single ladies there as guests can only send likes so await the messages to come flooding in. What the guys don’t realise is that the ladies are receiving hundreds of messages a week, and don’t have time to answer them all. I’m not agreeing that it’s right or wrong to do so but when a guy sees his message read but not answered it is a little bit disheartening to say the least. In my opinion if a message is opened and read there should be 3 boxes at the bottom of the message for you tap, and this message is then sent to the guy in question. YES NO MAYBE. It would stop a lot of negativity as even if the answer is NO and the guy is disappointed at least he has some closure to move on and not left wondering and will stop the constant messaging to the same person.

• Kinkytop4her

Kinkytop4her

4 months ago

Sounds like a plan!
    I’ve never bothered with the forums before but nothing ventured……
    Hi Guys and Gals!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 months ago

Yeah, agree with this post. 100%.

Although I’ve got a couple of chats going I’m also finding the height thing an issue. I’m 5’6 and a lot of girls on here have a height requirement which I totally get (you’re attracted to what you’re attracted to). It doesn’t help that I’ve got a tall girl on my bucket list 😅. Haha.

• jhanmelbourne

jhanmelbourne

4 months ago

Ok

• teamaj2

teamaj2

4 months ago

Hi everyone
    I’m glad some of you guys are taking the step to speak on the forum and show everyone a bit about yourselves.
    I believe that if you express your true self and hopes for whom you would like to meet , you are move likely to meet like minded people . No point trying to be what you think others seek .
    Sadly , yes , RHP is a numbers game . Be patient and goodluck . Ax

• alfieaz

alfieaz

4 months ago

Hey I haven’t thought about posting anything but it does sound like a great idea. I will definitely try it.

• iamthecowgodmoo

iamthecowgodmoo

4 months ago

Very true. Being active on the forums shows that you have a "social" side to you, rather than just looking for action. Validations show that you are so you say you are.

• jhanmelbourne

jhanmelbourne

4 months ago

Nice

• RHP User

RHP User

4 months ago

Tried everything. I am a hot nice bloke and no one wants anything to do with me.