Posting Links and Photos in a Topic

January 02 2022

Hi everyone, i can't seem to find anything regarding the posting of Links to stuff such as sex toy websites and online shops, or the posting/uploading of Photos, be it personal or photos of sex toys etc.

I want to post up a new Topic relating to a warning about a certain Dildo brand and model, and i need to post a photo to support my warning.

Is this possible, and also, which category should i post up such a Topic.

Cheers everyone, and happy new year to you all.

Comments

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

2 years ago

You don’t really need a photo if you’re able to type, you can easily use words to direct people where to go to find pictures if they choose to. What do you type in when you Google said toy warning? That’s all we really need to know.

• Ex007

Ex007

2 years ago

Not possible and would probably be deleted by RHP admin.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

So what's the fault with it? Is it new and arrived that way? Or have you owned and used it and perhaps haven't stored or cleaned it properly? There is a big difference in the two

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

2 years ago

It’s not one of those dildo’s that come with some 6’2” tattoo’d dude attached to the other end is it?
    I ordered one of those for a girlfriend once and she ran off with it. ☹️

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I can explain the issue but a photo of what i found in our toy box would show you in much more detail, it isn't something that you can find by typing words into google search, and i just don't get why some of you are reacting the way you are, i was only asking what section of the forum i should post the Topic (never got an answer to this question) and i asked if we can post photos or links.
    The replies here makes me feel like i am back in the HIP Forums.