Pegging

August 12 2021

Question for the Guys or Girls. I am as straight as they come and have never had anything in my ass before..

One lovely lady asked me if I enjoyed pegging, I had heard of it but never tried it, my question is being a male can you orgasm from it ? I have also heard males have a g spot some where up there, is it possible to cum with out touching the penis? Any information would be appreciated.. sorry in advance if it’s a uneducated question.

X

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Stick something up there and find out!

• youngwildfreeee

youngwildfreeee

3 years ago

I always think about this, whenever I encountered with gays,
    Quite an interesting read. Waiting for the comments from someone who got some really good experience.!!

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

For a major Sydney publication, I wrote a story that... well, it covered a few things including "prostate massage" by a lovely (highly trained) Tantric Masseuse in the Eastern Suburbs.

And, well - too many words to write in this wee forum. Just know this - there's a whole new world up your rear, good sir. But it starts with the mind and your ability to be comfortable, then the rest can be quite amazing.

If you've got a cool lady that can intro you the right way to it (and pretty much anything), why not give it a try?

• SpicyKale

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Yes males can absolutely orgasm and cum from ‘it’ without touching the penis.

You don’t need anyone else to help you get started…as @chatnplay said stick something up there and find out 😲
    There would be stacks of vids on the net…milking the prostate would be a good one to look up.
    I’m singing ‘A whole new world’ from Aladdin now 😂

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

3 years ago

My very first orgasm in my life was anal induced.
    However the more you try to achieve 1 the harder it becomes.
    You need to to just enjoy the feeling of the action. If you orgasm from it, it's a bonus but chase the result you can be going for hours and be left disappointed.
    That's my experience at least. Some may be able to arrive faster and more regularly.
    Enjoy the journey and let your body guide you, not the mind.

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

3 years ago

I have a variety of toys, trying various shapes and sizes and functions. I've found my "P" spot (as described in men), is a bit further in than usually described, remembering that everyone is physically different. I'm not sure there is even just one orgasmic spot in men either. The best toy has a roller ball function, but it also happens to be the biggest, which unfortunately can cause minor bleeding. So I haven't found the ideal toy yet.

I haven't tried pegging but based on my experiences with toys, it would feel okay/nice but not orgasmic. Having the effect of additional arousal like a massage might do for someone, but not leading to orgasm.

Advice to OP/men would be to experiment perhaps gradually as others suggest, the same for women that may have never tried the big A. There are lots of toys available, much more than in the range of strap-ons.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Yes, you can orgasm from anal stimulation and yes, your penis can remain untouched.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Just to clarify, being straight, bent, curly or gay has nothing to do with wanting things in your butt. At all.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Yes I can, not sure about you thou
    I have cum twice just from being peg and fairly close lots of times, I get the feeling from my arse through my balls and up my shaft,
    the orgasm isn't as intense (for me)but still an orgasm, give it a go, start small and you never know.

Ps there needs to be strap-on added to the fetish option

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Love to try and experience a long session of pegging, I am looking for a lady in Tas to try with.😈😝

• ukexpat1981

ukexpat1981

3 years ago

Been pegged a few times but don't expect to orgasm from it at the start. You need to train your brain to understand Its a good thing you are doing.

At first, I found the thought of it more of a turn on of the reality, but after about 1/2 a dozen times it finally clicked.

Still not cummed hands free from it. But do love it.

The head mess of you being on top or taken from behind as opposed to the other way round is another added fun part

• CuriouscoupleNY

CuriouscoupleNY

2 years ago

We explored this a couple of weeks ago after years of teasing and a little anal play - it felt wonderful and both of us can wait to try it again

• RHP User

RHP User

6 months ago

My first time, my wife only just slipped the toy in, when I orgasmed

• Horny23333

Horny23333

6 months ago

Try it im sure you will love it. I love taking a big dildo it feels amazing.

• the_KERM666

the_KERM666

9 days ago

Best ever!