Nice Shoes.

October 29 2019

I know my role playing fantasy might be a bit of a cliche but it still gets me every time. Over time there have been a few tweaks but essentially its the same. I'll write down the build up but all are welcome to add or make some comments on how this should end. Thanks in advance. :-)

I'm at a bar and a woman keeps looking over at me. She's wearing a white blouse and Dark skirt and her hair is out. While her cleavage is showing it is not on display, its partially obscured by her necklace which also attracts my attention. I cant tell if she's here on business or waiting to meet someone. I don't mean to stare but I start to imagine what type of Lingerie she's wearing.
I politely smile and order another drink and as i do i notice the woman get up from her chair. I look over to check out her legs. She's wearing black stockings and Red Heals which perfectly accentuate the contour of her calves. She then turns around to look at something on the other side of the bar which provides me the perfect opportunity to look at her from behind. She bends over from the hips and picks up her handbag from the floor showing off her round ass and the outline of her lingerie. The woman is curvaceous and wears her cloths to suit. Not body hugging but just enough to outline her womanly shape.
She turns around and comes straight up to the bar to order another drink and stands right next to me, not too close but close enough. She orders her dink and then sneaks a quick look at me again but catches me checking her out from top to toe. It is one of those times that there could be an awkward uncomfortable silence but instead she gives me a blushing smile.
I quickly take the opportunity to say something. "Hi, your shoes look amazing" (pathetic I know)
The woman reply's by thanking me and then asks "what do you think of the rest of the outfit?" and then laughs and introduces herself.
I invite her to take a seat and we start some small talk and immediately there is a connection.
After a short while we start to flirt with each other. She runs her fingers through her hair batters her beautiful long eyelashes at me while I gently touch her hands and arms in general conversation all the while moving closer and closer.
She then asks if I'd like to play a game????????

So this is where I'd love to have some of your input.

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Charades you ask lol sorry couldn’t help
    Myself.

• Jed10

Jed10

5 years ago

Now that’s funny 😂

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

So I put my drink down and turned to leave, looking over my shoulder with a smirk,she...........

• kisslids

kisslids

5 years ago

Oh goody, reverse charades..

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Hahaha..sweet pussy4u...
    I LOVE charades lol.