Newbie feedback

March 01 2020

Hey Guys!

Relatively new in the site, a complete noob at online anything and struggling to find a lot of success!

Can I get some feedback on my profile?

Appreciate all of you!

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

As long as it’s a true representation of you it’s perfect! I honestly think it’s more about luck than profiles and as I’m sure you’re aware (if you weren’t you soon will be, lol) as a single male the numbers are stacked high against you. I feel like guys would probably have more luck if they contributed to the forums more regularly, that gives you the chance to regularly show who you are rather than just write one summary that people may or may not ever stumble across.
    Good luck out there 😊

Ms Phoenix.

• teamaj2

teamaj2

4 years ago

Hi Sed

Nice profile , great pictures , no problem that I can see .
    As has been said many times before , but I know you are new . There is many many more single guys on RHP than females .

All I can suggest is patience , perseverance, continue to be open , honest and respectful.

Wishing you lots of luck .
    A

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

With the exception of one friendly couple I chatted to, the only ‘real’ messages I have had have been from people in response forum posts. Unfortunately they were not in the same stat as me lol. All the rest have been fake scammers, so use your instincts and be cautious.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Good profile. Well written. Cause you are on the kinky site I’d also recommend joining fetlife ( if you haven’t already) and seek out local munches.
    Most peeps on this site are more vanilla swingers I find.