New Profiles Missing Out

December 30 2022

I would just like to offer some advice to new members. On occasion, I have a look at the new members using the search tool. If you don't have a Decent profile photo or 2 you're not getting seen, because most if not all of the women here are not clicking on profiles that have no photo.

You will only be a new profile for so long before you slip into the rest of the pool. Waiting to get comfortable before putting a photo up is doing yourself a disservice.

Comments

• SimplyUs

SimplyUs

a year ago

Great advice, but unfortunately if they’re not the sort that invests the time to put effort into their profile from the get go, then they are unlikely to be the sort that will invest the time into exploring the forums etc. to find the good advice sprinkled in there… 😒

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

a year ago

I agree, it doesnt have to be a face pic, (although I have to see one before we meet), but a few consistent body shots is always appreciated, At least we know you are a genuine guy, On other sites they wont allow you to make a profile without a photo. I cant be bothered with excuses, we all work, we all have families and relatives, a fuzzy square isnt appealing.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Nice to see someone being proactive and actually helping newbies out. More posts like this please!

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

a year ago

Also if you don’t have a face pic don’t be rude and ask to meet without offering showing yourself first, it’s not at all true that we should be ok with fucking people regardless of looks.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

a year ago

One hat doesnt fit all ? I have pic's in my private album which l only open for those l feel good about ... Thats because l have a reckognisable past which l cant and dont want to change.. Just not worth it ...
    I know that limits my chances to almost nil ' so im just happy to come here just for the fun of the forums where lve meet some wonderful ppl .. ( you know who you are )
    Besides , having no pic is no worse than profiles showing a arse only which l truly dont get ? To me ' they all look the same after the first few...

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

Tara won’t stop at a profile unless a smile with teeth wanders in, that’s a stopper, reckon she catches the smile, the teeth, she sees playful fun, good energy and then she must know more and the guy is all but one foot in, doesn’t matter much what he says, Tara is already on his side, she will find positive, even a number, star sign, some trinket on a necklace, a tattoo..

Got this far, it’s what area is he in, how far and pretty much how soon can he get here ?

Can it work like that really ??

That’s how it happens yet we see streams of guys sending pics of body shots, arms folded sunglasses and a pouted lips don’t fuck with me tough looking waste of time, no picture waste of time, maybe up in a tree being a bit of a character and making a clear look at the face is just enough to see that fun smile but not at risk with being recognised for anything at worst deny and in wonder ask why looking at strange guys fooling around in a tree on a swingers and glory hole, orgy and gang bang sex addicts site with pictures of dicks and hairy arse dudes in Speedo dick sticker cosies, close up moustache waxers, what are they doing and why show pictures of someone and kidding around with me, have a laugh and send them to Arrows.

Mado
    Mado, Tara xx

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I think it's surely common sense to put a decent profile up. Odds are so stacked against males as far as female to male ratios and one would have to be a little naive to think a lady would bother checking out a ghost. To top it off no description will basically give you 0% of being noticed.

• newyboy70

newyboy70

a year ago

Any Mother or Father for that matter that is half normal is not going to put a face photo up. Just imaging word getting out, around the play ground that your Mother is looking for a Big Cock and it's not your Dads.

As for having a Private album and allow access to people, after doing this for nearly 15 years, no one is who they say. The amount of time/energy/emotion my wife has wasted on guys just dragging it on to get her talking dirty/ego boosting or sending pics is ridiculous. Let alone the thousands wasted on hotel rooms for No-Shows.