January’s Yes Ma’am party: Explained!

February 10 2020

I posted this in my Social Media, to promote our January Yes Ma’am Party, our next party is Friday 22rd of March at Our Secret Spot!

Today is my 39th birthday, and tomorrow night I co-host ‘Yes Ma’am’ and it honesty feel like the beginning of a very good new chapter. It feels like I’ve come full circle.

What is ‘Yes Ma’am’ Party?

Yes Ma’am is kind of a dream come true, now I know that sounds like a typical thing for a party organiser to say but let me explain my position. To do that we need to look at a bit of my history.

I only really discovered kink in my 30’s, but swinging was not completely new to me. My first few experiences with swinging was as a single girl in my early 20’s living in London.

Now the number one thing that I noticed about parties was it was a male alpha driven environment and a girl like me was always pushing the limits of that. I wished you saw as many guys eating pussy as you saw girls sucking cock. I wanted to see the ladies getting a bit more bossy and demanding about their sexual desires rather then just playing out the fantasies of their partners. I guess my dominant side was starting to come through, I just didn’t know it.

Now I’m a lady who’s alway loved sex and I will probably love it till the day I die. I like talking about it, thinking about it and having sex. I feel like being a sexual human being is important to being balanced and happy person, complete both in mind and body. For me kink and finding my dominant side was the missing piece. Finding it I felt complete.

After coming home from London, I met my amazing husband David and spent three of the most wonderful years grabbing life by the balls, travelling, laughing, eating, camping, high as a kite and fucking like rabbits. Those were good times, and they lead to many incredible life experiences together including having a beautiful family and the responsibilities that come with it.

Now let’s jump ahead to 2015, now don’t let me deceive you, my sexual life was full and wonderful, I’d experienced the amazing joys of sex with lots of delicious partners and I’d spent the last 9 years happily married to an extremely sexual guy, but that year I was longing for women. After months of consideration I told the love of my life I wanted to invite so female to get intimate with us. After assuring him that it was not a trick, it was my hubby who suggested we try swinging.

I had attended party as a single girl, who was young and skinny, the thought of attended as a 35 year old, mummy belly and all, was very intimidating. I recalled the alpha male environment and I wasn’t sure how it was going to go for me. I was concerned that no one would want to play with me, or if they did they wouldn’t want to play the way I want.

As only a woman like me would do, I said we need a party where girls are in control. Bare in mind at this point i was brand new to the lifestyle and to the community. Not only had I not been to a party of this nature in sydney but I also had absolutely no party planning experience or contacts. But I did have a dream. Now I knew I couldn’t be the only person who would enjoy this party. So I took to the internet and created the concept ‘Girls on top’ Party.

My hubby and I decided to posted some ads about it to see if there was any interest. At this point I don’t even think I had a fetlife account yet, believe it not, I still had not found my kinky side, even though I was trying to plan a girls in charge party.

Our ads got heaps of replies from couples, and men but most importantly lots and lots of girls got in touch. I knew I was on to something. Our Secret Spot had just opened, and they seemed passionate and they were just starting to build a name, and quite frankly, they were the only venue i had heard of at the time.

I got in touch, I have no idea if they remember or not, But that was the start of our swinging life. They said to come to the club. That was our first swinging party/club experience.

Now unfortunately the party I was planning didn’t come to be. We decided to try a few more parties before we planed our own. It was around this time that the wonderful world of kink and fetishes was brought to my attention and that was the real game changer. I discovered I was a domme and that I probably always have been. I discovered I had a hardcore fetish for having people at my feet and that I like event planing and hosting.

Now finally fast forward to 2020, I’ve been an active member of the the Sydney Kinky Community, who attends lots of different events and who has been running Everybody Loves Feet for over a year. I embraced my kinky nature which has kind lead to an endless journey of self discovery. I also become good friends with Mistress Ava, another dominant woman who shares a lot of the same ideals as myself and also desperately wanted more spaces where women are on top. It was this friendship that give birth to ‘Yes Ma’am’!

This party has been in the back of my mind for years and I can’t believe it’s finally happening. I have been in numerous conversations at events. Conversations about how ridiculous it is for people to think dominant women don’t want sex. Now I’m not saying I want to fuck everyone I dominate because I don’t, but it would be a lie to say I’ve never wanted to fuck someone that was submitting to me. It was my sexual nature that lead me to discover my dominant side in the first place. On the other side of the coin I’ve spoken to many misguided people who are under the massive misconception that submissive men don’t want sex. Obviously there are exceptions but in my experience submissive guys and girls are just as sexual as most us!!

I’ve seen guys try submissive activities at swingers parties, and it normally not well received especially by their male peers. Many Swtches have expressed to me that there is a mob mentality, the parties tend to stick with the status quo where men are the alphas and it not comfortable to be a submissive male at a swingers party.So many parties go out of there was to make female sub feel comfortable enough to let go and feel safe to explore and both female sub and male dominants are expected to get sex. So why is the situation so different when we are taking about female Dommes and male subs?

Sex and kink doesn’t have to be so complicated. There is one more group I wanted to talk about, and this group is not about sub/dom, male or female. Sometimes it’s just sexy as fuck to have a beautiful and confident women tell you exactly what she wants in the bedroom and to satisfy her as she desires.

Yes Ma’am is a great opportunity for people (male, female or non binary) to try being topped by a woman, or for ladies to try being the top... but you don’t have to be a hardcore Dominant or submissive to enjoy the benefits of a female-run environment.

Anyway long story short, I’m excited to be finally putting on this party especially during my birthday weekend. I wanted to thank both Mistress Ava and Our Secret Spot for helping this dream come true. I think it’s so fitting to be holding the event at the venue I first contacted all those years ago.

My apologies for the long post, but I really wanted to share with you all what this party means to me. It’s a labour of love and I hope to see some of your lovely faces there tomorrow helping me celebrate ‘Girls On Top’ and my 39th birthday!

Yours Deviously Petra

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Holy crap.. that was like reading a novel!

• naughty_natured

naughty_natured

4 years ago

a novel you say? war and peace perhaps? that was almost as long lol.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

Like reading War and Peace.

Happy Birthday and hope all goes well.

Ms Foxy

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

Gives me new insight into a world l never knew existed . Good luck with your event.. Hope you have many women turn up and your dream becomes a reality .. Don't forget to let us know how it all went ..

• james71

james71

4 years ago

Long story but great to read about your journey.

Unfortunately I am on the other side of the country as it sound juicy and fun, hope you have a great time and find what you are looking to achieve.

Happy birthday

James

• Mask_007

Mask_007

4 years ago

Hi OP. Happy birthday, and all the best in your party. And if you decide to have these party coming ti Melbourne, could i put my name down..

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Happy Birthday Ma’am 🥳 🎈 🎉

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

The happiest present you could have for your birthday is to realise your dream and to be supported to aim higher.

I am sure it will be a hit and thanks for sharing with us.

Mr Cc

• SSExplorer

SSExplorer

4 years ago

A great idea. We have tried a couple of swingers clubs including OSS and MrS S feels so uncomfortable, actually more uncomfortable than I have ever seen her in any other situation.
    We had a long discussion after last weekend where there were. Heap of meet and greets on and we were in Sydney but ended up not going to even one. She said she was ok to go but I could sense she wasn’t so we just enjoyed our alone time but in the drive home we assessed why she felt so uncomfortable and I think you hit it on the head, the aloha make vibe and the post baby body worries make her feel like she doesn’t want an audience. She is fine in more intimate surrounds especially as we have met a few lovely people who were very encouraging.
    I have suggested she go to an all girls night but she doesn’t want to go without me so this kind of night might be just the ticket. I’m hoping it’s in the new Annandale premises as I heard it has a bit classier feel?
    We will have to try and make it down :)

• curiouscouple4u

curiouscouple4u

4 years ago

Hope your party goes well OP, it’s nice to hear others are intimidated attending these events with the mummy belly’s

• John196400

John196400

4 years ago

Thankyou for sharing your journey with us all, my wife and I got together late in life, over 50, both from previous vanilla life style, she has a dominant personality normally who switches to become a total submissive. But like you said we have mummy and daddy bods and are reluctant to take the next step. Your article has opened our eyes to body image now to over come the age barrier. Thank you again.