Is it okay to click add friend or like.....

September 06 2022

Just wondering if it's ok to click on add friend or like on a profile I like that does not include seeking men in the looking for details.
What is protocols here?
So....
If I like a profile I'd like the member to know so they can make their choice if they want to connect or not.
If they are looking for couples or groups I could be included cause while I'm listed as single I have an FWB who has and would be keen to join in.
BTW I don't click add if only looking for women to be respectful.
Appreciate feedback
Thank you
Johny

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I just like or fav. It's kinda like bookmarking for me to go back at a later date.

Don't do the friend or validation thing. Seems kinda lame. I don't friend anyone I don't know on FB. Why would I do it here?

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

A profile is not your friend.
    Absolutely you can like a profile.
    BUT under no circumstances send unsolicited cock pics, crass and text speak messages, like you did to me.
    It's not going to win you and favours or friends.

Ms Foxy

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

2 years ago

Guests can’t see if you “like” them or if you match with them, so that’d only potentially work for paid members. Lots of people also don’t accept friend requests, my suggestion would be to get a membership at least for a while to see if you can build a bit of a network.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Personally I don't think you should message or friend request any profile that doesn't have "looking for men" in their description.
    Most will just interpret it as you not bothering to read the profile and you might get blocked.
    Most couples with the exception of hotwives and gangbang seekers work on the "if we need you we will find you" mantra when it comes to finding single men and if you're on their blocked list they probably won't consider you when they are looking.

On a side note you're pissing in the wind if you don't have a paid account as single guy.
    The ration of men to women/couples is massively stacked against you and without the ability to message first you've very little chance.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

This isn't Facebook. I don't see likes and what am I going to do with being a favourite? Just message and find out.