How you got into swinging(

September 04 2022

When couples decide they'd like to start swinging, wondering how couples have gone about it? Where you together a long time and spicing things up? A chance encounter perhaps. Friends, or similar to us and was spoken about as something we both like to give try so was on the from the start?

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

My partner knew I had done it in a previous relationship and was very curious. She kept asking questions and eventually asked if we could go to a swinger daytime meet up. From there we just took little steps towards full swaps.
    Basically I performed Inception on her. I put the idea in her head and made her think it was her own :)

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

2 years ago

First experience was me being a unicorn to a couple I met at the local pub, haha. We played a couple of times but in doing so I realised I’m just not that into chicks and prefer to be the star of the show, no real swinging here because I don’t have a partner to swap while I borrow someone else’s husband, lol.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

Organically. Schoolies 1997, first night. Spontaneous Bi MMMF with Hubby and a couple of footy pals.... Still use that stock footage lol

• teamaj2

teamaj2

2 years ago

Everyone’s path is different .
    As we’ve said previously on forums it was a slow burn .
    I met Mr J and the first night I met him he expressed his hopes to explore . My response was - ‘I’m not your girl ‘.
    It took us 10 years to bring it to fruition . Absolutely worth the wait and we both agree looking back , our relationship may not have thrived if we proceeded earlier .
    We had insecurity / jealousy issues ( both of us ) scars from previous relationships. With time , seeing a physiologist and many many many endless conversations which we still have today about wish lists , fantasies , scenarios etc and getting over our insecurities, led us to a place where we could explore with abandon. We discuss limits and boundaries, before and after attending events and meeting up with others .
    Communication and trust are of utmost importance.
    How we started - we attended an event . I ( F) was mildly terrified. Mr J reassured me if I was uncomfortable and wanted to leave at any time , it was fine and he wouldn’t be disappointed. We met some wonderful people, it opened our eyes to many things.
    We continue to have conversations without accusation or recriminations to each other’s feelings .
    For us , it’s important to have fun , with our number one priority being each other . Goodluck . Ax

• JohnAnn2227

JohnAnn2227

2 years ago

We got into swinging by accident. We were camping with a couple we were friends with at Sussex Inlet and after a night drinking at the local RSL we went back to the tent drunk and frisky. The guys got us to play strip poker and before we knew it we (the other girl and I) were naked. Bets continued onto sexual things like kiss the winner for a minute, give a blow job etc. Before we knew it we were shagging next to each other and then the girl started playing with my boobs and kissing me. I wasn't bi but drunk and horny just went with it. That night we swapped partners and had FF. The next day, nursing bad hangovers, we talked about what had happened and our friends told us that they had started swinging about a year before. They told us how it worked and why they enjoyed it. Being young and wanting to explore we continued doing this with them. We were used to topless sunbaking and skinny dipping together so the nudity part was no issue. After a year we started going to parties and Couples Club when it was located on South Dowling Street. We have been swinging now off and on for about 25 years. We love what swinging has brought to our marriage.

• MFMHotWife

MFMHotWife

2 years ago

Although we really dont swing, we have tried it, didn't work for us, we are a "Hotwife Couple" I arrange extra blokes to help pleasure my wife, I mentioned my early plays of sharing a GF with a mate years ago, early on in our relationship, she's a bit naughty and didn't mind the idea, lots of discussions and naughty suggestions lead to our first experience, think it was to a Swingers Club, She got with 6 or 7 blokes that night, a bit daunting as newbies, been playing ever since (Couple of years now). Lots of discussions over "Rules"sure does help, experiences will dictate boundaries too.... Hope that helps.... Go steady or go hard, up to you, we went hard..... Dont think it has done us any harm at all....

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

My husband and I had experiences before we met so it got mentioned in passing. Decided to try the couples thing since it's a completely different issue when you're single and don't have a significant other to worry about.
    It's harder as a couple, not only to find another couple who attracts both of you and vice versa.
    Even harder when you get older to know when to give up. It's the wrapper that gets worn but the contents are just as tasty 😁

• CuriousAsianCpl

CuriousAsianCpl

2 years ago

In a nut shell, we wanted to explore fantasies that would require more than just the two of us. After some good deep chats we decided to try it out and so far it's been a very exciting experience