How do I get into the swing of things!

September 18 2020

Am new, not so new and struggling to crack this code if you like. Firstly it's great to see so many users, bold pics and info that makes your day sometimes. I.e folks listing what type of partners they are looking for etc..My story ...am struggling and if I have approached someone I get a response like 'are from here ' i think meaning am I aussieproper or no response or 'no thank you' cause maybe your not beautiful enough. Well obviously some do well cause they may have some physical lets say attractiveness. However in my defense I can make a good conversation and like to laugh and have sex too. How do I even get folks to respond is all I am asking?

Comments

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Firstly, welcome! The forum is a great place to search for all of this stuff when you're jumping in. Have a search in the "guys ask" section, it's one of the most frequently asked questions. The ten second version is numbers.... a huge number of guys compared to couples and women. Add to that a large percentage of the couples and singles women aren't actually looking for single men. It's just a numbers game 🤷🏻‍♂️ Good luck, be respectful and read profiles before you send messages. There's definitely people out there looking for singlet blokes, but don't be surprised if you never end up meeting anyone either.

• fishmonger

fishmonger

4 years ago

Thanks SpicyKale and appreciate you taking all of the context and providing a very insightful n pragmatic message

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

4 years ago

Patience is the key here, Grasshopper.
    Do the yards, the hard yards to get into the scene. You may be rewarded, you may not. It's all about learning as you go.
    In here you get back what you put in mostly. Like an apprenticeship, little at the start lots at the end. And it may even take the 4 years.....

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I dunno...

Based on your logic in the other thread dude....if you don’t think you can handle the rejection, perhaps the lifestyle isn’t for you ??

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I've got no idea either 🤪