RHP User

RHP User

M50 F48

Hotwives

September 23 2015

So this is just a call of sorts of all the Hotwives on RHP - either currently active or those who have participated in it any time.
Also, have you been with a hot wife from the male side or has your partner been a Hotwife or currently is a Hotwife.
Tell all…..we wait with baited breath.

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

I'll leave discretion to them. But yes I've been with a "hotwife", and other hot wives :) Till I have my own I have to borrow other's :p

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

What do you want to know in particular? M x

• NawtiMiss40

NawtiMiss40

9 years ago

My wife loves being a hotwife...and as much as she wants with my blessings.

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

names, cock sizes, cum loads, degree of "growling pussy"1......etc you know....the usual lol :p

1. Quote stolen from an RHP lady who knows who she is, but I can't top that saying for the life of me :)

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

Is that a 'hotwife'?

Hate labels!

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

It was a few years back. We caught each other's eye in a night club, she was on the dance floor. Alone. So I made the move and we danced for a bit and then this guy (her husband) approached and introduced himself. Some small talk and then he asked me to grab her ass.....I obliged, and then he asked if I liked her? I replied, yes and then he said I was welcome back to theirs. A few more drinks and we went back to theirs and the wife and I had a HOT time xXX. The husband joined us in the morning for a good session. We all had a great time. I continued to see her for a while till I moved away. Wow, very good times. Would love to do again.

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

Yes we are a couple who are into the hotwife swinging scene.
    Contact us of you are interested :)

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

Any interested couples?

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

my favourite subject ;-)xoxo k

• totallygenuine

totallygenuine

9 years ago

Yes I've been involved with the hotwife scene for about 6 years now. All have been amazing experiences and ongoing from over the years. From my 1 on 1 plays (just with the female) or with hubby/partner involved it's my fav play. The last 2 years there has been a higher demand from younger couples aging from 25-30's.

• Mctag9

Mctag9

9 years ago

Love playing with couples and love Hubby watching and getting into it... massive turn on!! Especially love DVP but so many ladies are scared.... It is awesome to see a couple so comfortable with each other they enjoy this... I get off on the lady getting off.... :)

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

Partisipate yes , kiss and tell.... No... All I an say it is one of the hottest things you will ever do... Second to none... Jay...

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

I'm married to a slim and sexy Hot Wife who loves being picked up when she's out on the town. From my perspective (cuckold without humiliation) I get off as much from her fucking others as me fucking her myself - and I love fucking her!
    If you're a 35-50 y.o. good looking, fit, funny and intelligent guy who'd like advance warning about where and when she's going to be out (so you can try your pick up skills), then drop me a message. If you can convince me that she's going to like you and that you're not an axe murderer, then perhaps we can work out a mutually beneficial arrangement :-)