Horrible first date

February 27 2022

I got asked out on a date by a guy I knew of in high school. He seemed handsome, good job, good personality and all. I thought to myself “what a catch”.
So we started chatting like people normally do Ofcourse. I told him I loved horror movies and crime documentaries about solved cases and stuff. Normal stuff.
So! We go on our first date and I’m looking cute and he was a gentleman. Suddenly, I see we are going through a dark place…it was a GRAVEYARD!!!!! On our first date!!!! His explanation was that I loved horror movies and crime docs so he thought this was perfect……what on earth!!!!

Comments

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

2 years ago

Hahahaha, I mean, at least he thought about what you’d like and gave it a go, could be worse 🤷🏼‍♀️
    It wasn’t designed to be malicious or scare you by the sound of it so I’d chalk it up to a decent effort that wasn’t received well by you, these things happen.
    Did you tell him he missed the mark? Did he act at all weird or creepy?

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

That would be a perfect first date for me. Love a stroll through cemeteries, day or night.

• Sweet_Cherry_Pie

Sweet_Cherry_Pie

2 years ago

I think it’s super cute that he tried and at least shows that he listened to you on your date. Plus he thought on the fly and was spontaneous. That’s 3 for 3 by my count!

PS, don’t anybody ever take me on a graveyard date because harm will definitely come to you! 😂

• Tony893

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

What's the problem? He actually personalised a date for you based on what you'd indicated you enjoyed?..... What on earth 😱

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

Hope you wore a mask during your date to the cemetery, during this pandemic.
    Because cemeteries do have a lot of coffin.

Ms Foxy 🤭😎

• Freaky_Fun

Freaky_Fun

2 years ago

I went to a swingers club on my first date with my now partner.
    He knew l loved sex 🤷‍♀️

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

He wouldn’t have to travel far to dispose your body if he was a psychopath.

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

2 years ago

Fail. Just because you like horror movies doesn't mean you want to be in one on your first date. Maybe just a date to see a horror movie might have been a less traumatic choice.

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

2 years ago

Give him another chance!

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

He sounds perfect! Throw him my way ;)

• OzRednecks

OzRednecks

2 years ago

Sounds awesome. He listened (wowsers) and he tried to be different (instead of standard dinner, drinks, movie etc)
    He sounds creative and hilariously funny. Did you give him a second chance?

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Wtf! If u let me take u on a date beautiful I will take u some where nice 😊