Giving head

November 14 2020

What do you like to receive when getting head? Interested to learn some tips

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I like it when you are on top in a 69, as i like to work my tounge on your arse and vagina. Having a woman go down is such is treat it woul be rudd not to givs you a good timd in return

• MelbCouple4fun

MelbCouple4fun

3 years ago

Do not ignore the balls.....or the bum

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Personally i like a little bit of kissing in between for the intense play , otherwise there is no excitement after the head

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

A 50$ gift voucher

• KinkyNewbs

KinkyNewbs

3 years ago

To know that you are enjoying giving it as much as I am receiving it

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 years ago

The tip to hit my dangly bit at the back of my throat.
    If they are lucky, I might throw in a gag for free.
    Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Finger his ass

• Sawadee

Sawadee

3 years ago

Mixed emotions about recieving oral.. As much as l like the idea and visual ' to me' it never feels as good as it looks .. Only recently l recieved a impressive head job from a commited lady who really put in a great effort .. Probally my best ever.. But ' end result, l became numb and failed to cum... Not the first time this has happened.?

• VillainNVixen

VillainNVixen

3 years ago

What isn't as important as how to me. Eagerness trumps technique in my opinion.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

It’s been a while so anything would be a start 😂
    Fir me I like it when a woman takes the tip between her lips and sucks the rest into her mouth like she’s sucking a straw lol 😀

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Wetness .... and a lubed up finger never goes astray

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Enthusiasm. Whether it be hardcore face fucking or gentle head enthusiasm is key

• Jekyllnhyde1

Jekyllnhyde1

3 years ago

Dont let your mouth go dry. When you think you have an excess of saliva, its probably about right.
    You dont need to suck like you're trying to suck a thickshake eithet

• blueeyes90

blueeyes90

3 years ago

My wife is an absolute pro, licks and curves the tongue all around the knob to find the most sensitive part, comes back there every now and then, deep throat so, makes balls glossy then sucks them, strokes and ducks while pulling down on the sack, small bites down the shaft and around the balls, tongue in the eye of it then foes this thing where she just sucks the nob hard with no hands. Add pressure of a thumb against the ass and some finger nails holding my ass up and you've got a 10/10 BJ doesn't matter where my load ends up I'm smiling the whole time. Love you babe

• 2xTheFun

2xTheFun

3 years ago

I love when my mrs licks my pee hole

• bifunmelbcpl

bifunmelbcpl

3 years ago

Me receiving -- take your time, go slowly and sensuously, and let me know you're enjoying yourself.
    Me giving -- lie back, let me take my time and build up, give me physical feedback, grab my head in your hands and let me know how much you're enjoying yourself.

• XBonnieClydeX

XBonnieClydeX

3 years ago

I usually like to receive a nice big load of cum 😈
    x Bonnie 😜

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Besides the shaft and balls don’t ignore the perinum. Give it a tickle or a lick. This area is very sensitive and responsive to attention well for me at least.
    I also enjoy the passion in the eyes while watching a woman enjoying the moment.
    A tip if you are going to experiment with fingers ask first please. Not a nice surprise.

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

3 years ago

Enthusiasm!!!!
    If you are loving it and it’s turning you on doing it then I’m going to enjoy it too.
    If you’re only doing it to please me then you best just sit on my face :)

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

My husband likes it when I deep-throat him and rub my tongue around him, while playing with his balls.

• MnauMnau

MnauMnau

3 years ago

Eye contact, all the way with passion.

• fullofman

fullofman

3 years ago

I call it the twisty twirly. 1 hand stroking the shaft up and down while slightly twisting. The other hand cupping the balls while the mouth is doing its thing on the head and upper shadt 😍😍

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Eye contact, enthusiasm, use hands at the same time, and use lips/tongue to cover the teeth! Only 10% of women, in my experience, know how to cover their teeth - it's heaven when she knows how to

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

the balls have feelings too

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Meh, I'm not a massive fan, but I'd list
    Eye contact
    Prostate massage
    Loving intent
    and my personal favourite,
    Saying "yum!" afterwards 😋

• 1979xxxwldxxx

1979xxxwldxxx

3 years ago

Don't be afraid of getting messy

• brettgc

brettgc

3 years ago

You can’t beat a fondling of the balls while you are sucking.... happy to donate my cock for a lesson 😉

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

3 years ago

How about the big heavy thug appearing from the spare bedroom for your wallet?
    Or maybe if its your lucky day he has big hard on to fuck you with?
    Perhaps both. Good luck.....

• Richoman

Richoman

3 years ago

I don't know about anyone else....I like a bit of teeth action, for texture.

• sensual2XS

sensual2XS

3 years ago

eye contact, varied rhythm and a little love for the balls and if your comfy the bum.I love the passion with oral,seeing a girl really embrace it and want the load is super hot

• Finger1723

Finger1723

3 years ago

Gently tickling of the arsehole and good tongue use on inside of cock. And don’t forget the balls

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I love to have the head of my cock sucked and licked while stro kming my shaft and fondling my balls

• DonnaBrett

DonnaBrett

3 years ago

For the lady to hold my cock tight while sucking...and don't scrape with your teeth LOL

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

for me mouth to the top and a nice soft handjob at same time but without sounding like a dick even a bad blowjob isnt bad hehehe

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Deep throat, suck the balls and rimming and a finger in 👍🏻

• illexious

illexious

3 years ago

Not a massive fan it has to be mind blowing to keep me entertained and something else for me to cum

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

My experience is that what a woman really likes varies from one woman to another and so I guess the same goes for men receiving a blow job.

One of my ex partners could deep throat. THAT was fantastic. I could feel the tip of my penis hit the back of her throat, pause and then slip past it. When the tip was in the start of her throat it was REALLY tight and felt fantastic but the feeling of her lips around the base of my penis was also fantastic. Usually it didn't take me long to come and she was more than happy to clamp down even tighter on my penis when she knew I was coming so that my semen went straight down her throat so she wouldn't have even tasted it.
    She has done that to me many times and I must say that, given the choice, I would prefer that to either anal or vaginal sex - maybe tot EVERY time but, hell, it feels VERY good.

She is the only woman I have known who could do that and she seemed to have no gag reflex. We split up and she started a relationship with another man but we kept in touch and she told me that his penis was bigger than mine and she couldn't do that to him. That wasn't great to here that my penis was smaller than his but if it means that a woman can take all of me into her mouth then I don't really care.

When I am coming or about to come I like to have my balls squeezed - quite firmly I think and massaged and that makes the whole thing much more intense and I also like having a finger put inside my anus as well as that feels fantastic. I have no idea exactly where my prostate is but I just know it feels good.

A woman I met years ago and only slept with once flipped me over onto my stomach and stuck her tongue in, or around my anus. I nearly came then with no other stimulation - I had to ask her to stop because I didn't want to come then. It felt FANTASTIC but I didn't want to kiss her afterwards (I did but I didn't want to). Actually, I would say that analingus felt better than a blow job - so go figure.

The lady who could deep throat me and I were in a 69 position - her on top - one day and she was sucking me but not deep throating me. I made her come and as she was coming she rammed her head down onto my penis and pushed her lips as hard against the base of my penis as she could and just stayed there while I could feel her contractions. That was doubly good for me as I love it when my partner comes and the fact that she wanted as much of my penis inside her mouth as she could get was doubly pleasing. Later on she squatted between my legs and finished me off with more deep throating. WOW!!

• sexuallover

sexuallover

3 years ago

For me it's the look you get when she rolls her eyes back staring into mine while she's enjoying the moment
    Now that's fucking horny for me

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

@lexi23 always remember to lick and suck on the balls! It's nearly as important as sucking on his dong! Always lick the back of the head with the whole tongue and make eye contact while doing it! This is a massive turn on!

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

running your lips and tongue up and down the shaft especially licking under the rim of the head balls and rimming of course as well.for me it needs to mean something like you giving it the most care you can and running your tongue over the top of the head as i come

• SpongLove

SpongLove

3 years ago

I love to get lost in a 69, it can become transcendent- I'm with @sawadee if I'm just getting head I feel like I'm not participating fully.

• lookin1748

lookin1748

3 years ago

I can't cum by blow job/sucking alone or I haven't met the right woman, however stick a finger in my arse while doing it ensures I will cum almost straight away

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

enthusiasm, passion, that glint in the eye and cheeky hungry smile...
    i dont think its possible to be bad at it, unless you are just thrashing around aimlessly
    best to just be yourself, go with the flow, and take it like your favorite fruit...
    just no biting thanks ;) or gentle at least

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Hi Lexi, such a great question, and one for guys on how to for girls too! The options are endless, and sometimes depends on the mood. I really, really like her to pull my pants off, then slowly lick the head of my cock before starting to slowly sucking it and putting more of it in her mouth every time she goes over. From different angles on a hard cock is awesome too 😀.
    The ultimate is 69 - can’t speak for other guys, but I enjoy licking pussy as much as getting head, so both at the same time, how can that not be the best 🥳

• Boundinpleasure

Boundinpleasure

2 years ago

I just need a woman who is a cock sucker not a girl who sucks cock…. Understand that and you’re going to get results

• Live2Give

Live2Give

2 years ago

Cash

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

i like it when i cock is treated like an ice pole lots of deep throating and licking up and down around the head and being the rim of the head.If your good with your tongue its amazing A woman who is passionate about making me as hard as possible with some eye contact.i find its important if the girl actually likes doing it not when its a choir.

• Chevymetal

Chevymetal

2 years ago

It's not a race. There is no bigger turn on than seeing a a girl who loving having you cock in there mouth. I think going deep can be over done. Your foreskin has more has so nerve ending the is quite som fun there and the wetter the better

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

If I'm standing in front of her i really enjoy busy hands moving all over me.

• cruisyjohny

cruisyjohny

2 years ago

A sexy smile 😁

• Dirtysecretslut

Dirtysecretslut

2 years ago

focus on the clit with your tongue sensually not just like a vibrator and slide your wet fingers in and around the pussy

• Dirtysecretslut

Dirtysecretslut

2 years ago

wow, I can almost cum if im grabbed from behind and the back of my neck is gently kissed sucked and nibbled. while saying dirty things right in my ear

• Skippy78

Skippy78

2 years ago

i dont really care for it it does nothing for me chicks like doing so i let them as u do but i rather lick them out

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

feels good like a massage, and the more surface you can cover the better.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I absolutely adore sucking cock and being a throat slut. I know my partner loves it sloppy and tongue! Lots of tongue. 💋

• 69Lover69

69Lover69

a year ago

I have had two partners who could take the whole of my penis into their mouth (when it's hard). Feeling their lips around the base while feeling the pressure of the back of their throat on the tip is mindblowingly fantastic. Not all can do this but failing that then enthusiasm is the best thing. If it is obvious they they are enjoying doing it as much as I am enjoying being on the receiving end then I'm in heaven. Same for me in return - I like to let them know that I'm not doing it because I feel I HAVE to - I'm doing it because I WANT to.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Definitely don't forget the balls 😉

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

I love it when a mate is fucking Tara while she gives head (spitroast) or fucking her while she gives a mate head, she gets dripping wet, super horny and so we do it as often as we can.

Mado
    Mado Tara xx

• nightingale8

nightingale8

a year ago

Put your index finger in your mouth, flatten your tongue against the length of your finger, lips open, upper and lower teeth just touching the base of your finger. Now with the tip of your tongue firmly putting pressure on the base of your finger, contract the back half of your tongue to create a gap and create a 'rolling' sensation starting from the from the front moving the back of your tongue. If you have the full length of his manhood in your mouth this will simulate a vaginal orgasm (contractions) for him. If he is completely flaccid and you put the full length of him in your mouth, he will go wide eyed and be bewildered what on earth are you doing to feel so good! You're welcome.

Have fun, boys, with your penis in mouth simulation hahaha

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Enthusiasm and satisfied moans while giving are a huge turn on for me. Also pursing your lips and sucking tightly on the frenulum is an absolutely fantastic sensation. Oh and don't forget to play with his balls

• bigals87

bigals87

a year ago

Giving a mind blowing BJ is a gift some are blessed with
    If you’re lucky enough to experience what I’m talking about… well jus lay back and savour the moment
    There’s nothing better than a woman who loves to suck cock. I mean lick, suck, spit, stroke that hard cock
    Let’s not neglect our balls. Then swallow and choke on our dick balls deep
    Mmmmmmmmm I’m picturing the moment now 😝

• MegaGirth

MegaGirth

a year ago

You can't beat enthusiasm. Knowing that its not a chore for the giver is sexy as fuck. Remember to pay attention to the back of the knob and if you can (for us girthy guys) try and go deep.

• Blekehow

Blekehow

a year ago

I love to see the woman’s eyes. If she is enjoying it, I will enjoy it. If not, why do it, and find some other fun together

• sensual2XS

sensual2XS

a year ago

Rhythm is key, try to get that regular stroking motion with bursts of energy and slow parts but always motion from the hand or mouth.

If you move to the balls...and you should.... keep the rhythm with the hand

If the hand is dominant suckle the head

Just keep motion and keep building

• MJhot

MJhot

9 months ago

Do both arse and pussy equal time

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

Good firm grip, fast and steady rhythm swirling tongue around the head while jerking the shaft and take it down your throat every so often to keep it lubbed