teamaj2

teamaj2

M42 F62

Getting caught out .

March 26 2021

As we prefer to play at home , I’ve wondered if our neighbours have any idea what occasionally happens behind closed doors . Pre covid we used to venture out to a monthly party / event. We definitely didn’t look like we were heading out to dinner ( me anyway - my husband was more discreet ) . On arriving home ,in the early hours of the morning in an Uber I’m quite dishevelled.
My next door neighbour was speaking to me regarding a new shared fence. She mentioned her child had been on the trampoline and saw a nude man in our family room ( we have no blinds or curtains ) and we were having a party . My head was racing . Two weeks prior I hosted my daughters ( VERY innocent vanilla ) hens party . They had organised a hot waiter wearing only a g string and there was a stripper . ( Off topic - Is it NQR for the mother of the bride to lust after the waiter ?🤔). The theme was leather n kink . I couldn’t help think maybe the neighbour knew more than she let on .
Has anyone been caught out by the neighbours or by friends / family stopping by ? Ax

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I try to remember that if I can see them they can see me.
    One lover seemed to take particular pleasure in roaming around my apartment naked after I pointed out that I live in a fishbowl 😈
    Unfortunately I live in a small block so having too many different visitors in a week feels a bit awkward. 😇 Especially when you go for brunch on the weekends with just fucked mermaid hair and you bump into a neighbour.
    At least we give them something to liven up life huh?

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

3 years ago

A most excellent post you two! 😊.
    I would be somewhat concerned however, if you see the adult neighbours starting to using the trampoline on a regular basis! 😊.
    Or if on your play nights, cars rock up next door and the occupants all get out carrying big cups of popcorn! 😂.
    X Obi1

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 years ago

Yes, I have. 😇😈

IMO: I'm afraid your assumption/thought process is spot on. I do believe she gave you a big enough subtle hint.
    The simple fact she (your neighbour) stated to you her "child" saw a naked man and you hadn't considered that factor (a child lives next door) when hosting (no blinds or curtins), was not thought about.

Ms Foxy

• Cucknshells

Cucknshells

3 years ago

Good topic. We sometimes go skinny dipping in our pool. We are surrounded on all sides by neighbours. The fences are high and we have planted trees to block the view but they are slow growing. If they see us so be it. If you can’t be naked in your back yard where can you be.

On a another note we live in a small court and it wasn’t until one neighbour sold up and moved away that we found out they were swingers. How funny is that two in the same court and we didn’t know. I should have guest when I saw the single neighbour across the street walking over there with a bottle of wine and a big smile one night. 😊

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Trampolines are the worst. Next door got one and I got caught out stark bollock naked at the kitchen sink

• badboyhere

badboyhere

3 years ago

Note to self - buy a trampoline

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

We sometimes get playful while spending time out on our front patio, which we thought was out of view from our closest neighbours who are 300 metres away. However another neighbour informed us, we were being watched by them with a telescope! We said "argh they couldn't have seen too much". Oh yes they could apparently! No other details of what they had witnessed were given but we hoped they enjoyed the show! Lol. They have since moved and new neighbours arrived. We still get busy out on the patio now and again and the thought that someone could be watching just adds to the naughtiness.

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

3 years ago

The best time to plant a hedge was ten years ago, the next best time is today 😳

You have no idea how much thought and rework has gone into planning our house extensions! The ability to leave windows open and not have the neighbours looking in is priceless.... our biggest issue is noise from the planned spa, pool etc! Any of our almost getting caught stories are restaurants or pubs rather than at home, the future looks bright though!

• teamaj2

teamaj2

3 years ago

Spicy how exciting a spa . I agree noise is a problem . We love sitting outside in our courtyard area with a fire going and music .
    We love privacy in our yard too and Arborist husband has seen to the trees in our yard and assured us privacy . The trampolining young neighbour no longer resides next door .
    We also have privacy in the front as we have a huge fence , more huge trees / hedges and locked front gate. No unexpected visitors .
    Ax

• DonnaBrett

DonnaBrett

3 years ago

If the neighbour is hot ...invite her over hehe

• jenniecruising

jenniecruising

3 years ago

Would not know what it's like to be worried, not only are we on large acreage but have a 20ft tall cypress hedge that blocks any view of our house from the road. Not sure how you city folk live with someone so close 😚

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

My wife and I went at it on the esky "she was sitting on it with a skirt on I pulled her panties down & kneeled between her legs and BOOM" We fucked in the middle of a caravan park on the esky in front of the tent. I was so turned on knowing that anyone could see from anywhere we were totally in the open.. Secretly I was hoping to get caught & hope they joined in.

• Ur__Mas

Ur__Mas

3 years ago

This happened a while ago, I was living in a shared accomodation. My housemates where really good people and what can I say I am a good person to live with. So they had this plan to go camping over a long weekend I couldn’t join because of work commitments. I returned from work to an empty 6 bedroom house all for myself, got a text from this amazing lady that I went on a couple of play dates with, with in matter of hours we were at the CBD, bar hopping and having a great time. We ran into a couple (her friends), got back home quite early that night since I have the place for myself she stayed. She got a call from that couple one thing led to another and ended inviting them over. That was a great weekend!!!

To my surprise my housemates have decided to shorten their trip and got back a day before, to see a couch with exotic lingerie, two naked men and two ladies with just aprons on in the kitchen. My housemates excused themselves giving us time to get to my room.

Still gives me chills when thinking about that beautiful morning!

• NewVicCpl

NewVicCpl

3 years ago

Was out for a few drinks with the Mr half of our old neighbours a few years back and jokingly told me how his wife had come to our house one night but didn't knock as she could see my wife giving me a blow job through a crack in the curtains.

• NEWHOTCOUPLE

NEWHOTCOUPLE

3 years ago

Working interstate one weekend made plans to Attended an adults only couples club in Melbourne whilst we were there thinking it’s far enough from home we are not going to bump into anyone.

literally the third person I saw was my next door neighbour who has ignored me for three years with her up nose attitude,

After the initial awkward “oh my god what are you doing here” turned out she was quite the regular whist working in Melbourne lol

Now she comes over regularly and It isn’t just her nose that she has in the air but her arse and mouth as well.

Not busted as we both keep our extra Curricular activities secret ..