fun4couple

fun4couple

M38 F34

Fun4two sydney

May 18 2023

Has anyone attended fun4two in Sydney?
There theme nights look like good fun, seeing mixed reviews online.

Comments

• MrMrsSmithAu

MrMrsSmithAu

a year ago

We went there a month or so ago and had a great night. That night there was a slightly older crowed than we have encountered at other clubs which suited us. There is a working brothel in the building and some shared spaces which didn't bother us but I understand that others may find that awkward.

• campagnecouple

campagnecouple

a year ago

Hi we have a ticket for Sat 27 May. We have chatted to some couples who have been. They said they enjoyed it. Also mentioned it’s part brothel but that’s separate. Guess we will find out when we get there. We like that it’s a couples only night as that’s what we prefer. We will see how we go. Can always leave if it’s not for us. Put it down to experience. Going with an open mind.

• gigglegirl

gigglegirl

a year ago

I've been there several times and it all depends on the night and who attends. Its better if you go with friends or arrange to meet people there. That way if its a slow night you will still have fun. Some peopke at clubs rake a while to start playing. If you and your partner play in a room and leave open tge door or play in the irgy room you are mire likely to have people askwd ti join in.

• wanderlustQLD

wanderlustQLD

a year ago

OP: Would be great to see your review if you end up going. I am curious about that venue too but don't wanna travel all the way there from the city, on my limited time visiting, if it's a bit ordinary...

• Sweetpineapples

Sweetpineapples

a year ago

We've been a few times now and enjoyed it. It's welcoming, casual, and fun. One of the nights was less busy and so variety of people understandably less. We recommend it :)

• campagnecouple

campagnecouple

a year ago

We went on Saturday for first time. Very professionally run with friendly staff. Couples polite and friendly. We support the comments of others who have been, it will depend on the night and what you enjoy. We had a good night.

• M_and_C

M_and_C

a year ago

We were there a few weeks back. Great friendly crowd. No pressure from anyone and very polite. Not as daunting as I expected considering we were a first time couple. Staff were very helpful and informative. There is a brothel there but it did not interfere with our night. Great decor and lots of space. We will definitely be going back soon.

• mm4sf

mm4sf

a year ago

I really wish they’d have some couples/single men nights but I understand that would impact their main business next door. Shame though cause that’s what we are in to.

• M_and_C

M_and_C

a year ago

Did you end up going. What was the experience like.

• PNL85

PNL85

9 months ago

We went last weekend, it was a Newbie night and there were roughly 20 couples. We had a great time, it was our first time at a club and probably a good starter. We are heading back next weekend!