Dick Pics

June 18 2020

I'm curious. Am I in the minority in that I prefer not to see dick pics prior to an encounter?
I enjoy chatting, and asking poignant questions pertaining to a man's package, and use my discretion as to whether or not it sounds like a cock of interest.
I've found I have a habit of completely losing interest in a prospect once they send me an unsolicited dick pic, no matter how lovely it looks or how much I had enjoyed our conversations prior to that happening.
From a couple's perspective, the amount of messages we receive on a sister site (after viewing over 30 good quality photos in our PG including face pics of us both) asking 'why no dick pics?' is a major turn-off.
Are women of like-mind; who aren't at all fussed about cock size, and would much prefer to size-up one's character, nowhere to be seen?
Hubby has a pretty, circumcised 5-6" cock with lovely mouthable balls, but because of all the hung men on this site and others, I feel like we're overlooked. His confidence is taking a real battering.
Does anyone else find this? 🤔

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

I can't speak for others but I'd never meet someone without seeing their cock first. I don't need any nasty disappointing suprises when I've gone to the effort to plan and meet. Each their own👍

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I hate dick pics. I dismiss profiles with dick shots or if I receive a msg with dick pics I delete. The first time i want to see a guys package is when I’m undressing him.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I prefer a little mystery and would rather not see a dick pic.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

So over Dick pictures there's no need.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I can understand your reasons behind that Fiesty.
    Interestingly, I've only followed through with meeting men with dicks I haven't viewed.
    I can only put it down to preferring a surprise! Hopefully I'm never unpleasantly surprised but that hasn't yet happened. You're quite right; different strokes for different folks😊

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

Id rather not see dick pics. I like a surprise. (Some dick pics are very unflattering.) Ive been sent some first messages lately that have just been a string of photos of a cock. Boring. If I like the guy Ill like his package. :)

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Totally agree with you, don’t need to see them. They are a bit like clits and vaginas we all know what they look like and how they work. It’s more the connection with the person, no matter how big or small it is, if they cannot turn my brain on first it’s not what l want.
    (The female in the relationship speaking )

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

It's not so much dick pics that offend us, it's the "hey, what's up?" with a dick pic attached! It doesn't actually hurt to ask before you send them... We're not huge fans of gyne shots either and who ever though a close up of your arsehole was attractive? We saw one the other day that was a close up of two guys dp-ing a lady and not a condom in sight, there is no way on earth we'd reply to the flirt from that profile. Close ups of genitalia in general are a bit meh, a full body shot or something on the beach is just a bit classier if you ask us. What turns on one person will be completely different to the next, and that varies between the sexes too, so we can sort of understand where it comes from. Honestly, we're not sure a lot of thought goes into some pics, or profiles for that matter.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Thanks for your input guys and gals.
    I've gained some reassurance that people/couples of like-mind do exist and we've just got to stay true to ourselves in our search to find them. 😊

• mango69er

mango69er

4 years ago

But yet your happy to flash your bits about

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

Agree with Mango above. Don't complain here, if you are happy to have vag with dildo being inserted and boobie shots out for all too see. As per your photos.

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Quoting 'SuperFoxxxy'
    Agree with Mango above. Don't complain here, if you are happy to have vag with dildo being inserted and boobie shots out for all too see. As per your photos.

Ms Foxy
    I have received messages (on various sites) with just a close up of a vulva, being a red blooded male I'm happy to look at this. But, there is a butt too, it doesn't necessarily create the greatest first impression, my reply was quite often was "were you born with that it is a souvenir from Bangkok?"

• Player_J

Player_J

4 years ago

Definitely not a fan, especially when it's unsolicited! Actually had a play date recently, amazing convo, they were running late and to "make up" for it sent a dick pic. My instinct was to call the whole date off based on that - but decided to go ahead with the date to judge in person and thankfully they ended up being great! So a guess there's exceptions, but if in doubt - avoid it

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Send them my way, I love it 🤩

• teamaj2

teamaj2

4 years ago

Dick pics
    Like everything it’s very personal . We all have different likes and dislikes .
    We prefer to chat first , see if we can engage in a conversation , it helps if they have a sense of humour , see if they have actually read our profile ( more often than not they haven’t )etc etc BEFORE we see intimate pictures .
    We don’t mind seeing their wares so to speak if it’s in their PG or if not, they ask first . In saying that , we do not want to be bombarded three times of day by pictures and videos of them pleasuring themselves . For us that’s overkill and leads us to saying we aren’t what you seek .
    I feel your question in also in regards to your husbands size ? Once again , people will seek out what they find is best for them . Lots of sexy people get overlooked for any number of reasons . My age is a big no for many . Such is life . Be patient. Wishing you lots of luck finding like minded sexy souls . Cheeky

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Varying perspectives are really interesting to me (that's where the learning is).
    Whilst I do consider all of my pics to be tasteful nudes (I choose never to expose full labia/butt hole etc.), I appreciate that a couple of them are better kept in a private album, and have actioned this accordingly. Self-reflection is my jam. 😊
    As for my boobs - I've fed 4 babies with them, am proud of them and comfortable exposing them on this platform (obviously). I think that's very different to performing a full leg spread, taking a photo and sending that to someone in an UNSOLICITED (key word) manner. But hey, if my boobs offend; absolutely by all means feel free to look away and don't make contact with me is my attitude around that.😊
    This wasn't so much as a 'whinge' post as it was a view to establish whether or not people of like-mind exist, or whether my/our expectatioms as a couple are too great, out-dated, not in line with the ways of the online way,unlikely to be understood/reciprocated, etc.
    Thanks again for the differing input. It does stand to reason that what floats one's boat is a deeply subjective thing. 😊

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Thank you for your thoughtful reply teamaj2. 😊
    My question is in part, (but not soley) pertaining to hubby's size. He is starting to question whether or not his lack thereof makes us a little less marketable as a couple compared to all of these hung males LOL.
    He just feels like his "little guy" (his words😆) doesn't photograph particularly well. I get where he's coming from I guess hehe.
    I am genuine when I tell him nope, we just have to find another him and me!😜
    Not to be confused; hubby is actually very self-confident (not in an arrogant way) in all other areas of life, including sexually. In truth he gets me off like nobody else can.
    This is all new to us, so there's bound to be some teething. We're in no great hurry, and supporting each other towards shared pleasure is our priority. We will just continue taking it easy in the hope of some day meeting 'our people.'
    If not, we'll always have each other.😊

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

@SpicyKale..... fair crack of the whip lovelies you know what Foxxxy was saying holds some credence. The OPs pics can be interpreted that way..... as can alot of mine lol ..... but I love a nice dick pic when I request it.
    @Cheekywife..... in response to your concern over your hubby being overlooked due to his modest endowment....... you yourself must enjoy well endowed gents as 2/3s of your friends are sporting 8-9 inchers. All boils back to preferences.

• click_lick

click_lick

4 years ago

I really don't get why people put the dick picks on their profile. Comparing the online dating to real life, you wouldn't walk up to a person at a vanilla bar or even at a swinger club, introduce yourself and then wave pics of your schlong in their face.
    Online world really does make human interaction rather a commodity and some people forget all about the minimum quality of the interaction...aka good manners.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I love circumcised cocks. So rare these days. Beautiful. You are a lucky woman.

• annaxv250

annaxv250

4 years ago

I am not a dick pic girl, they do nothing for me at all

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I've made it clear as day on my profile NO dick pics.
    When someone with a dick pic profile contacts me and I tell them no thanks as their profile pic goes against my rules... and some guys get abusive because of it - been called a fat ugly bitch before!
    Its simple... talk for a bit first to get comfy, then ask to send dick pics... and respect the persons reply!!
    And just because 1 is OK, no need to send thousands per day.

The above goes with couples too!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

So why boob pics or arse pics? Why is that deemed acceptable?

• MissyT

MissyT

4 years ago

If I'm interested in seeing, then I will ask. However, having the choice taken away from me is a complete boner killer (pun absolutely intended). I cannot stand it if someone sends me a message like "How r u" then opens albums with their cocks out, or sends me a bunch of pictures of penis. It's even worse when there's an unkempt hedge worse than what's in my back yard.

Seriously gentlemen, it is an offence to send unsolicited dick pics. Your anonymity will protect you only so far. Just because you're rocking the keyboard warrior moves does not constitute sending your penis to all and sundry. It's not cool. Wait until asked. It's the equivalent of visual rape.

• SpunkyFreckles

SpunkyFreckles

4 years ago

Dick pics are a turn off. As a Sapiosexual I need an interaction of intellect and without that, even if your penis can massage me after sex and cook me breakfast, Im not interested.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Not into unsolicited dick pics. Usually a turn off and won’t engage after.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I love a dick pic. I find a penis sexy.