Can I get any opinions on profile?

May 30 2021

Hi all, I am new to the site and was wondering if I can any help or suggestions on what to say and what images should be on the profile. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Hey mate. Welcome. The pics are you - super, but perhaps add one of you smiling with good energy, holding a glass of wine / beer(?). What about another activity shot with you hiking, rock climbing, surfing, kicking a soccer ball - just adds some "non-sex-selfie" flavour to your profile.

As the ladies will surely tell you below, our profile has been scribed with precision. It's like a creative orgasm really. It's amazing. Soooooo you can take this advice on / or not. Your profile words could use a scrub up. Some thoughts:

a) What do you do for fun? Add some personal stuff. Weekends are... sport? food markets? dogs? cooking? gym?
    b) Watch the cliches: "Here to meet people / have some fun" - kinda inherent in joint the site after all;
    c) Change the "your" to "you're"; and
    d) The ladies will tell you in their opinions, but a concern is this - your profile sounds like you're here to "learn" while many on here are (assuming) ripe for debaucherous encounters. You'll find less coaches, and more that are ready to get on the field and play ball. But in saying that, your honesty is great - it's you. Nice touch.

Hope that helps. Welcome. And have funnnnnnnnn. Good luck.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

My best advice is - don’t listen to the wrong advice!

• steveandhisgirl

steveandhisgirl

3 years ago

sorry terrible just relax and dont take obvious pics

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

3 years ago

Really?
    People give wrong advice?
    Next they will tell you not to send dic pics to the ladies. Don't listen......

• Sweet_Cherry_Pie

Sweet_Cherry_Pie

3 years ago

The initial thing I picked up was that your bio indicated looking for a woman yet your “looking for” was men, couples, groups. Perhaps adding women to the search criteria will yield better results.
    Good luck!