Blocked too soon?

February 20 2021

Question to guys and women couples?

Do you guys get blocked often and couples of women do you bloke often due to constant messages?

Know there would be an insane amount of guys messaging people so maybe they just block to have with messages.

I just spoke to a couple, thought everything was going fine and then get randomly blocked. I am not being mean or anything. The only part I can think of that may have been considered disrespectful was "I don't want to chit chat and do nothing" but on their profile they explained they get frustrated with fakes and thought I could relate. It may have come across as disrespectful though?

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Not that I know of because I don’t check profiles often but I did just have a dispute with someone who thinks I shouldn’t be here because I don’t use the site for the same purposes he does and he blocked me, lol.
    I should probably block more people but I just cbf. Ignorance is bliss.

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

3 years ago

We’ll definitely block, there’s no point wasting people’s time. If people favourite our profile and it’s obvious they haven’t read it and clearly aren’t what we’re looking for we’ll block, usually straight singles. Honestly, it saves them wasting a message later🤷🏻‍♂️ A constant barrage of messages, we’d probably just delete the message thread and only block if they didn’t get the hint. We’ll block anyone with homophobic or bigoted comments in their profile, anyone we stumble across that has “never” next to the safe sex box....

Don’t overthink it, it’s not hard to say something that offends without realising it. Heck, I’m sure there’s someone out there that blocks vegetarians 🤷🏻‍♂️

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

If we receive a message and it is written poorly, spelling and grammar errors etc will generally just be an instant block. The way you have worded this post also would probably be an instant block from us if you were to send a msg.

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

3 years ago

We just got blocked from a guy. We were organising a possible meet tonight and we went out of phone reception so probably felt like we had ghosted him but a block too soon as I tried to see what he was up to on our way back into town.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Most of you blokes are pushy.just cause we reply doesn't mean we want to play straight away we have right to be cautious.just like you all reply and you aint what the couple are looking for.if you expect people to meet at a drop of a dime.just won't happen

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I dunno if I get blocked.....I don’t go looking at that many profiles....

• ElectricDreamers

ElectricDreamers

3 years ago

If a guy really isn't a match and is a repeat messenger - we're likely to block.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

3 years ago

I block quickly if I'm not interested. Been here many years and the responses from some men and couples when you say politely that they're not what I seek grows tiresome. Sooky to aggressive or trying to convince me or shame me into thinking that my preferences are invalid and that they'll show me the time of my life..... nope...... block.

• Sizequeen_HW

Sizequeen_HW

3 years ago

You can always write to us!😘