Singles Dating Women Looking for Men in Lenah Valley
New South Wales (NSW)
I love to have fun. Do you?
Hi! I am all women lumps and bumps included I am no supermodel size 14. I do have tattoos some people do not like them.
Yes I'm attached if this is not your thing then thanks for reading this far but you can move along now.
I'm a fun girl who likes to keep her partners busy in the bedroom. I am shy at first when I meet new people but it does not take long for me loosen up.
Bowral Women Looking for Men
Western Australia (WA)
Spark n fun
Am independent, pretty easy going, young at heart, like impromptu n spontaneous moments. Liked to be fussed over every now n then. Enjoy listening to music, the beach, hanging with friends n family Camping, trying new things, movies, good books, Very affectionate n love hugs, cuddles :) Like watching storms rolling in over the ocean..
Geraldton Women Looking for Men
Yes, I know it gets VERY hard sometimes……
……to separate MY wheat from THEIR chaff, so here, in glorious black and white, is the All-About-Me List (v1.0) for your convenience. You’re welcome!
1. I’m an attractively-packaged chick with curves in all the right places.
2. As a deliberately barren, confirmed spinster – bachelorette is way too groovy for me - I enjoy the splendid view from my cosy shelf.
3. I'm a lacto-ovo vegetarian (get beyond me, vegans!) and shun all flesh, but what you put in your mouth is none of my business.
4. Rather than comparing me to a summer's day, I'd suggest barley sugar - a little brittle and twisted, but delightfully sweet.
5. I’m mighty fond of fruit, and prefer my bananas hard and dates soft.
6. I like my humour black and non-PC, and revel in puns, parody, satire, sarcasm and downright rudeness. Hey, I might even laugh at you as well as with you!
7. Pepe le Pew, Heathcliff and Barry White were instrumental in shaping my attitudes about lurve and romance. Yes, they set the bar really high, but here's hoping!
8. I heart Big Pants.
9. The nuns taught me to keep my meat covered long before it became mainstream.
10. I suffer from a (self-diagnosed) minor oral fixation, but it’s successfully managed with medicinal doses of Haigh’s choc-coated licorice, aka bullets.
11. My hallway is in excellent condition, so please don’t waste a perfectly good banana.
12. I give good whiff. People often ask me what perfume I'm wearing; it's Mizz Dior tempered with elusive pheromonal pong.
13. Personal attributes include loyalty, thoughtfulness, generosity and blah di blah. I'm also sensual and earthy, but don't fart on the first date.
PS What I wouldn't give for a good woo! Sigh.
Melbourne Women Looking for Men
Sexy lady looking for a regular on-going FB.
Sexy, smart, funny, laid back lady looking for a fuck buddy for a regular on-going arrangement (at least once a week) and to try new experiences.
If you are attached, please be respectful and not contact me. If your personal life is such that you are too busy for this ongoing regular situation, please don't contact me. If you are not over your ex, again it's unfair to bring someone else into it.
I am not interested in a one off situation or to meet up for the weekend when you come from Interstate.
Melbourne Women Looking for Men
Seeking people for fun and friendship.
I see the glass half full....
Professional in O&G Industry. Recently moved to Brissie from Perth. Looking to meet new people and friends. ..whether it be a coffee or glass of wine see what happens from there.
I'm ex submissive ....not a lot I won't do..
People often comment that I am attractive but you need to judge for yourself.
I enjoy a quiet night in or a big night out. ..either way we'll enjoy.
Brisbane Women Looking for Men