Many people think BDSM is all about pain....

April 30 2024

Many people think BDSM is all about pain. It doesn’t have to be. It’s all about giving over control and trust. There are differences between pain and pleasure. It doesn’t have to be all whips and chains as there’s plenty of room in a healthy D/s relationship for laughter, and in fact all emotions.

Comments

• Sawadee

Sawadee

14 days ago

BDSM has never been a thing for me. But the way you suggested made me think . So yes , l believe there must be room for some fun and laughter with a little bit of bdsm.. All in the game.. 😊

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

14 days ago

And THAT is the difference between a genuine “Dom” and a fuck-boy “Dum”.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

14 days ago

Interesting. I don't know anyone who thinks BDSM is all about pain. Is this what you've encountered when discussing with friends, colleagues, playmates etc?

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

14 days ago

Pain?
    To me it's about full consent and safety first.
    It's a lifestyle for some, with lots of varieties of sexual practices. It's not just one or two things- its a combination using all senses and emotions.
    IMO The most important is After Care. Many forget, especially those wanna be Dom's. They are friggin dangerous!

Ms Foxy

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

14 days ago

OP has already disappeared?

• OpenCity

OpenCity

12 days ago

I was one of those people and now after making friends with people who are in kink life it is nothing further from the truth. Some people can take a painful situation and turn into absolute bliss...I am still way to vanilla for this stuff but the levels of kink that exist are numerous and varied :)